• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

should i shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bayleaf

Greenlighter
Had a friend come over last night to shoot up with me. She left two almost full shots in my room with her blood in the syringe. Is there some way i can sanitize this shot? Just looking at it makes me cringe with anxiety but i dont want to contract anything...suggestions?

I was typing out a smartass remark but no to amswer your question

call your friend and bitch at her if you feel its necessary, but dont use that rig man

i hope you listened to the advice in this thread and wasn't just after justification of a poor decision

I think contracting something would be the least of your worries from injecting a syringe full of someone else's blood, you might as well be shooting mud. It wouldn't matter if that rig contained the meaning of life and taught you kung fu, don't do it...

Don't do it. Aside from diseases, if your friend has a different blood type than you, you can go into shock.

No, please do not proceed.

The rig with blood in it could have Hep C, HIV, or other diseases transmitted by blood.

Furthermore, the blood is likely fully clotted, meaning if you were to inject it, aside from Hep C/HIV/etc, injecting blood clots is dangerous in itself and could cause circulation problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.