• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Smoking Powder Heroin

at537

Greenlighter
Hello All. Im new here But have browsed this site for years.

Anyway, I have a basic question that I cant seem to answer for myself yet.
There is only powdered dope where I live. Most people snort it or shoot it. I dont shoot its not my thing, Only insufflate(sp?). Question is, Would smoking the dope be a bad idea? As in wasteful? I have smoked small amounts just for the fun of doing it. Most I smoked was half of a bag and I think I did get a different rush and a better more intense high.
Though, everytime Ive smoked dope I was already high from snorting bags so I cant tell how good it is really. I did definately feel an instense rush from the half a bag, but I snorted some right before smoking. I always did that.

So in your personal experinces, Is smoking powder dope good? Better or worse in what ways compared to snorting. Also, would you need more smoking it vs snorting? Ive never started off my day with smoking a bag. Its always up the nose. so I can never figure this out for myself.

From what i have been told, the only way to successfully smoke powdered dope is to mix it with caffeine. You need a certain caffeine/dope ratio for it to work right, i don't know what it is off the top of my head though. It isn't really worth it. There's no way for you to know how potent your dope is to get the ratio correct, so you will most likely end up wasting a lot.

Also, the intranasal BA of powdered dope is higher than that of smoking it anyway. You wont be wasting it if you just snort it, I'd suggest just not even trying to smoke it as it will be a waste of perfectly good dope.

Yeah I vastly prefer smoking to snorting dope. It is more wasteful if you want to compare bioavailabilities.

However chasing dope has a rush, snorting dope does not.

Seals the deal for me. If conservation is my primary goal, the dope isn't going up my nose anyway.

Although you do get a bigger rush smoking and you use less to do it I find the high lasts way shorter than snorting so in my opinion smoking is a waste.. You could compromise and snort a line and then smoke a little one hit bump.

Regardless I think smoking powder in particular isn't so great, it goes up very quickly.

So most of yous are saying that its not too wastefull to smoke powder dope? Im getting mixed answers, But I have been snorting and smoking alot of dope since i made this thread last week. And I definately do get a rush if I smoke enough and do it right.

I also tried smoking it insted of snorting the dope my first use of the day. And I smoked half a bag got a decent rush but it didnt last too long. I think Id need to smoke maybe 3 bags to get as high as to snorting 2.

Then again, dpends on the quality i guess.

Unless you have a really good smoking technique (and even then sometimes) smoking powder dope is pretty wasteful. Snorting it, plugging it, or IV'ing are your best options (with snorting and plugging being the safest routes).