• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Will MST Morphine Sulphate Help Suboxone WD

LFC

Bluelighter
Really needed some insight into mst morphine sulphate pills and if it will have with suboxone withdrawals,
I have been using Suboxone for 3yrs lowered my dose down to 2mg and thought I could just jump and feel ok,
But next day night is when the WD really started,
So as I had tramodol 50mg capsules at home I started taking them which sort of helped, most of the WD were gone but had no energy at all,
On my fourth day now and have tramodol maybe for 1/2 days,
So as I couldn't get any more tramodol, I instead got a few packs of 100mg mst morphine sulphate pills,
As I haven't tried these before wanted to know if there will work, reduce the withdrawals....

well... as you may know, suboxone (bupe) is a partial opiate receptor blocker. this means that the effects of opiates taken that are full agonists e.g. morphine or oxycodone will be blocked to a large degree. i think that it MAY help a little but, but it will set you back in terms of withdrawal.

considering you've been using suboxone for 3 years - what was the dose you were using before the 2mg? perhaps you have tapered off too quickly for your liking. you're in a really tough situation at the moment as bupe has an enormously long half life. you're in for a hard withdrawal unless you taper off slowly and efficiently. i think that you have jumped down too quickly and need to re-up your dose to a more manageable one.

morphine pills will definitely make you feel better if going off suboxone has you feeling under the weather. of course, you're setting back your kick and winding back the hands on the WD clock... coming off sub is a pretty annoying two weeks but you should remember why you started on sub and stick with your plan, using morphine in this way is just getting back on the road to dependence. if you must use something that involves opioid receptors for relief, maybe stick to stuff like kratom and loperamide? or just go back on the sub and taper down further before trying to kick again?

I started off on 24mg, but been on 2mg for the past 6months,
I actually thought WD wouldn't be a issue, specially considering my doctor said I should be fine, I doubt she knew much anyway,
It's close to day 5 and really just want to carry on with it, but wouldn't mind trying anything to reduce the WD,
Tramodol have been great so far, there have reduce the WD by 75%,

How many mst 100mg pills will be equal to tramodol capsules

well youre on day 5 of sub withdrawal. the pain of withdrawal will continue on for the next week or so, but if you're 5 days off the stuff i really highly reccomend that you don't jump off the wagon now. you're doing extremely well so far.

morphine is a powerful opiate as you know. it could spark your addiction off again. i don't suggest you use it.

have you tried lopermide to try and fend off some of the w/d's?

Haven't tried that,
Tried afew OTC pain meds but as you know in the uk it pretty much all locked down, then got some co-dydramol had to take a whole bunch for it to do any good, so wasn't worth it and finally tramodol which is sort of working...