• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Heads up my ass today, i feel so so low and really need some help!

Soccertrendy

Bluelighter
Hi folks let me first of all apologise if this is in the wrong place, today i found out that my 1 year old daughter is permanently blind. Its hurt me really bad and its time i need to get my life in order.

My mrs uses about a half gram-a gram of heroin a day (uk heroin which by all accounts is terrible compared to US)

Anyway we have been using for about 6 months, to give you an idea of what we take i am on 40ml of meth and that holds me.
My girlfriend is on nothing but its time to grab our life back. im just going to stick to my meth and my Gf is hoping to do a suboxone taper but i have absolutely no clue whatsoever how to go about it.

At my disposal i have 21 x 2mg suboxone pills and 3 x 8mg suboxone.pills

Can someone please give me a step for a hiny on what do do? whats a good starting dose and what i should come down per day

Also Shout i get her to put it under her tongue or snort 1mg so as to Kick start the effects

Any help would be really really appreciated, with the news of my daughter today i feel im at my lowest point and i really need to grab my life back while i have the chance.

Thanks so much in advance folks, its very much appreciated.

P.S feel free to treat me like im stupid as i dont hardly know anything about suboxone

Thanks you folks xx

Sorry about your daughter,
My mate did a 2 and half weeks detox and hardly felt any WD,
He started from 6mg and drop his does every 2/3 days, he snorted half and half under the tongue...

I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter.

Be careful to be in withdrawal 100% before taking Suboxone, ideally waiting at least 24 hours if not longer, after having last used heroin, to prevent precipitated withdrawal.

I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter.

Be careful to be in withdrawal 100% before taking Suboxone, ideally waiting at least 24 hours if not longer, after having last used heroin, to prevent precipitated withdrawal.

how much should i start her on mate? 2mg per hour ok?

^ yes that is ideal.

I wouldn't go past 8mg in the first day, and wouldn't go past 6mg for the next 4 to 5 days, and then stabilizing around 4mg per day for another week or two. From there you can maintain to prevent relapse, or try to come off it if you're ready to be off of buprenorphine and opiates again.

Best of luck to you and your family. Eating enough, getting enough water, showering, and being there for them in general is going to help a lot. :)

Ideally, on any suboxone induction, it's good to dose in 2mg intervals every 2 hours until relief is felt. She may not need that much.. but like others have said, don't go past 8mg's on the first day even if that isn't sustaining her 100%

Very sorry also to hear about your daughter.. that's a terrible thing, man.

Wtf Captain Heroin is banned? What fucking site is this? LOL

Soccertrendy,
I have nothing to contribute but my sympathies and prayers for you, your family, and your daughter. I have a daughter as well, and cannot imagine the pain you're feeling for yours. Best of luck to you all.
Cat