• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants My speed went orange?

Okami

Bluelighter
A friend gave some 6-12month old speed for free because it went orange. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is it whatever its been cut with that's done that rather than amphetamine? I want to know how potent it'll be compared to what is was originally. Insuffulating it won't fuck up my nose more than normal right?

well, orange speed is usually an indicator of VERY pure amphetamine sulphate or colourings added to make it look so. the end product of amphetamine which has been manufactured correctly to the highest possible standards is an off orange paste/oil. this then dries out to leave an off coloured orange powder when dried.

insufflating it if it is of high purity is extremely corrosive. amphetamine sulphate is a very acidic drug and can burn holes through your nose if you really abuse it.

i'd really dose low with this stuff. 50mg tops. base the quality from there.

But it wasn't always Orange it was white at first? Either way thanks for the info.

i'd avoid consuming this. there's probably a good reason why he's offloading it onto you for nothing. risk vs reward : is potentially ending up fatally ill over a little bit of free speed worth it?

there's no possible way for anyone to be able to give you an accurate answer on it's potential purity (unless tested) nor effects without consuming some.

how has it been stored? and what in?

i'd avoid consuming this. there's probably a good reason why he's offloading it onto you for nothing. risk vs reward : is potentially ending up fatally ill over a little bit of free speed worth it?

there's no possible way for anyone to be able to give you an accurate answer on it's potential purity (unless tested) nor effects without consuming some.

how has it been stored? and what in?

When I say friend, I do mean that, he was like, my speed went orange, da fuck i'm throwing that away. I went nah I'll have it.

It was just in a plastic baggy in a draw. Where most drugs of his are kept and don't go orange.

You can wash the stuff with toulene or Xylene (found @ hardware stores paint dept) ,or don't sure it's fine.