• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Strattera, and RC Chems

PowerFarts

Bluelighter
Hi, was just prescribed Strattera for ADD, it has a half life of about 5 hours.

I have some 5 meo mipt, and some 25I nbome and I would like to know if any of you have taken any RC's with this ADD drug, or do you wait until about 10 hours or so before you consume another substance?
I already know cannabis is OK, Isn't weed not good with anything though? =D

Someone else must have experience in this, I need to know because it seems to me to be a barrier from totally accepting this medication as it's not like a stim where if you don't take it it's not with you, but with Strattera it is effecting you even after the drug is out of your system.

Thanks.

171 views and nobody knows?
I thought you people knew stuff like this?

(Tells self to be patient, that somebody has experience in this)

So 205 views later and no answers from here or on the internet anywhere, so I am being a guinea pig tonight.
-Taking 40mg of Strattera (atomoxetine) daily for ADD.

Just took a 10mg dose of '5 meo mipt' 20 minutes ago. (25 minutes now)

My usual dose is 25mg, may bump it by 5mg more if things go well so as not to waste my time on such a low dose (for me).

(With my hand over my heart I 'PowerFarts' solemly pledge to increase recreational drug knowledge to everybody possible.)

WELP; half hour later and I am not dead, that's a good thing, now I shall bump it by 5mg and finish rolling this joint.

Hmmm, love the taste of ear wax! (after squirts 5 meo mipt/Vodka solution into mouth from syringe)

Last edited:
Strattera is pretty selective for te norepinephrine transporter. As long as you avoid stimulants and stick to "pure" psychedelics I would not expect any significant interactions.

Thanks, I'm here and doing fine.
Nothing unusual, which is not usual for 5 meo mipt.

Never mind me.

It is always good to know what works for you. More datapoints are better in most cases.

Less than 6 hours sleep and I don't feel too bad.
For a 15mg dose the buzz wasn't bad, don't know if the medication influenced it or not.

Felt like the nerves in my arms, mostly my right arm and wrists went numb a couple times, which went away with movement. I find this RC requires movement to be enjoyed to it's potential, kinda sucks being stuck inside in the winter time. If one is sitting down for too long, joints lock up, muscles stiffen, (age thing?) should really plan to do something other than sit around next time.
Anyway the numbness was a concern and I wondered if it was medication related, or was just a 'mouse wrist' thing, my right wrist is a tad numb today, probably a masterbation injury.
Ha, Ha!

The arm numbness gradually dissapated after a few days, don't know if it's strattera/5 meo mipt related or not, but it seems like it could have been, going to have to see if it's repeatable.
Could even be something vaso-constrictive in nature.

Requires more research, going to head back into the lab shortly.

Update Jan. 27, repeated experiment again, think it's just a mouse thing probably aggravated by the chemical research, gotta be careful.
Computers are bad.

Last edited: