• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Couple of questions about etizolam

dezz

Bluelighter
Hi guys, note that I'm not experienced with benzo's. I have never taken one but I'm about to... (or similar atleast I know etizolam is something else).
I'm planning to use it for the times when I could use some relaxation or to straighten my sleep schedule, I don't suffer from an anxiety disorder or anything like that.

I was just wondering something however. I take ritalin for my ADD daily, does anyone know how this interacts? Can it be dangerous? I take 10 mg's 3 times a day by the way.

Also, I have social anxiety at times, like when I have to do a presentation for class or something like that, will etizolam help with this? And what dosage would be recommended, I can't look appear high but it would be nice if it could take the edge of in those situations you know.

And last but not least, SLEEP. Sometimes when my bio clock is all messed up or if I have taken amps or mdma I can't sleep in at all, is it effective for these situations to doze off? And at what dosage?

Thanks in advance, peace :)

It's not really dangerous, especially in normal doses.

Yes it will help for social anxiety during your presentation.

Correct dose is a bit harder, with no tollerance 1-2mg should be plenty (assuming your etizolam is legit).

Same goes for sleep, should be effective but hard to say the exact dose.

Also, try to avoid taking it more than 2 or 3 times per week, you don't want to get addicted.

Sounds reasonable I'm not planning to take this more then twice a week at all. What would you suggest as a reasonable starter dose? Not too light, I want to see how I react to the drug.

I was just wondering something however. I take ritalin for my ADD daily, does anyone know how this interacts? Can it be dangerous? I take 10 mg's 3 times a day by the way.
That should be safe. If you're worried don't take both drugs at once, and only take small doses. For anxiety you should only need 0.5mg, for sleep take up to 2mg as necessary. Generally benzos aren't mega-poweful hypnotics (compared to tranquillisers) so you should be fine combining them with stimulants.

Also, I have social anxiety at times, like when I have to do a presentation for class or something like that, will etizolam help with this? And what dosage would be recommended, I can't look appear high but it would be nice if it could take the edge of in those situations you know.
0.5mg. It has an onset time of about an hour, so I'd recommend taking them about 1.5 - 2 hours before the social interaction. The peak could make you sleepy - which could make your mind numb or slow - so I wouldn't personally take it to 'hit' when I have the interation.

And last but not least, SLEEP. Sometimes when my bio clock is all messed up or if I have taken amps or mdma I can't sleep in at all, is it effective for these situations to doze off? And at what dosage?
2mg for sleep generally works fine. Although you might get by with only 1mg. If you're desperate for sleep, and you haven't taken any other CNS depressants, then you could take up to 10mg safely if 1/2mg doesn't work. Just know that the higher the dose, the quicker you'll become addicted. With the high doses (>5mg) you could start to experience benzodiazepine withdrawal and rebound insomnia after just one or two dose. Either way, take not more then a couple of times a week, and take the lowest dose possible (i.e., if you can't sleep on 2mg, don't jump straight up to 10mg)