• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Regarding CWE

ThisIsKitty

Bluelighter
Ive ingested about 2.5 - 3.5g of APAP in the past 24 hours. 8.4 APAP Before CWE and (Judging by cloudiness and little specs in my solution) 2.5 - 3.5 after. My last dose of APAP was 7 hours ago, 6g APAP before CWE, this ties into the total of 8.4gs in the last 24 hours. Im not sure how much CWE really gets rid of, so im guessing I got at least 70% of it out.

I want to take some more codeine, but only a small amount. I want to take about 60mgs, which is about 2.4gs of APAP. If I do a thorough CWE, would it be possible to eliminate 99% of the Tylenol? Or at least 80? And if I manage to eliminate at least 80%, would it be bad on the liver?

you can get rid of 95%+ off the APAP via CWE. Just filter through COFFEE FILTERS doubled up, or trippled and wait for a clear solution to pass through.

If you start feeling ill go to a hospital. I have done the same before and it is the best idea. That being said you wont die but it could still cause some damage to your liver.

you can get rid of 95%+ off the APAP via CWE. Just filter through COFFEE FILTERS doubled up, or trippled and wait for a clear solution to pass through.

Im always worried that if I keep filtering, then its gonna take away a lot of the opiate

Triple filter it with coffee filters and you should get most of the Tylenol out. It should look like like clear water and smell/taste bitter. if you're worried about loosing codeine then add an extra couple of pills. (i.e. if you think you loose 20%, use 20% more pills to get your desired dose).

If you're uncertain, or think that the mixture still contains a high amount of tylenol, then don't take it. A codeine high isn't worth liver failure.