• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids plugging question

kylethekilla

Bluelighter
Hi! im quite a fan of plugging but over the last year there was a 6-7 month period where i was extremely constipated and now that im regular again iv been trying plugging again and its not working at all. im thinking that maybe the constipation damaged the blood vessels in my intestines and colon. does anyone know if thats true and if it will get better over time? plugging was my favourite ROA with opiates so id really love for it to work again.

I doubt it as well. I spent a few years pretty constipated from my meds. Once I started Opana IR , I had to start plugging. I stayed more disciplined with taking Miralax.
I plugged everyday for two months . As long as it was clean 'up there' (yuck) it works wonderfully.
In fact, its better than iv. It lasts 12-17hours vs 5 iv. Im talking before WD starts. Not necessarily pain management.

Yea I doubt you have damage. I've plugged a lot of MXE and while I have had some constipation issues randomly, overall I didn't have many problems with passing stool. I did however plug 120mg of 4-FA last week and that made me shit blood and left me with same bad diarrhea that was painful to pass. Being a rather caustic material though I expected no less. It did burn and was pretty uncomfortable.

im useing prescription opiates, dillys and ms contin. iv always done it after taking a dump 4 hours of less before. usally its about 10ml of saline. i do have a decent tolerance, 60mg of ms contin still in xr from + 20mg of hydrocodone+ 900mg of gabapentin is the lowest dose i can take and actually feel anything. anyone familar with plugging ms contin? iv tried several methods from this forum to break the time release, they were all teks to iv but i figured it would work.

I've honestly never used more than 2ml to plug something. I see you're using a lot of material but I don't know if 10ml is really necessary.

Plugging 4-FA?

I bet that's really bad news for your prostate.

I've only ever plugged it 3 times. I'm sure it's not the best lol but only once did it cause any discomfort and problems. The other times it was fine.

I'd really like to know how it would feel in terms of effects (intensity etc.), but i'd never plug it tbh. It's just too caustic!

I'd really like to know how it would feel in terms of effects (intensity etc.), but i'd never plug it tbh. It's just too caustic!

Not to much different from oral. Almost equal in intensity for the same dosage but it comes on within 15 minutes and for me avoids any nausea. It's slightly stronger but also doesn't last as long which can be a good or bad thing.

off topic i know but fwiw it never caused any harm or pain to my veins when i injected it (4-FA) intravenously.

to the OP - are you preparing it any different than in the past?

Take less opiates, make some dietary changes, be sure to always use a very smooth, lubricated syringe, be sure to use proper technique for rectal administration to minimize harm.

I don't think that it's the rectal ROA that's inducing the constipation bro, but you should probably lay off that ROA for a while. Do you have any visible issues going on besides constipation, like hemorrhoids? You'd still be constipated no matter how you administer the opiates, they are constipating, it's in their nature to stop your intestines natural muscle contractions called peristalsis, which helps move your food along through your GI as you digest it, and it delays the transit time / motility between passing stools, so your intestines keep sucking all the water out (especially if your already dehydrated), and this makes the fecal mater even more difficult to pass due to lack of moisture.

Consider adding a gentle stool softener for a while, add coconut oil to your diet, like 1 tablespoon of pure raw unrefined virgin coconut oil, and maybe a laxative like sodium docusate.

im actually much more regular that i was going almost everyday, made some dietary changes drinking more water more fiber ect. i was really wondering if long term constiaption could hurt out blood vessels, iv been on opiates for about 2 years now and the first year and half i was in and out of the hospital and had horrible consitpation. only in the last few months iv been pluggin opiates before it was mostly mdma. i havnt plugged in over a month iv just been using orally. ill try less water next time, i always use a 3ml syringe without the needle and lube it well. im currently tapering off ms contin but i liked plugging cuz i could use a similar dose but get more of a buzz just for occasions where i wanted to get a little one. how long is to long to plug after you take a dump? normally id do it 2-4 hours after