• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol and Sex....?

Xegh

Bluelighter
Hello everybody fairly new on BL. I dabbles in weak opiates on and off and very rarely now stronger things like OC and Morphine.

I found that all opiates/opioid's have reduced my sex drive but on small doses can still perform but slightly numbed sensation.

Tramadol seems to be a big exception it seems to heighten the experience and also improve performance in terms of duration, all though this is not an insecurity i like this side effect. I think its a slippery slope though as I now sometimes plan to take it just for that reason and rarely have sex without taking tramadol now. 8(

Wondering who else out there has had similar experiences? Any thoughts welcome, I am male and would love to her if there are any female BLer's on her willing to share their experiences?

Much love.

Last edited:
i had both good sex and awful floppy no sex on tramadol. i had to take the right amount and id go crazy dialing every girl i knew. then other times, i couldnt get it up. very strange.

Tramadol can sometimes be compared to MDMA in this department but the side effects are closer to being on an ssri. The drive, passion, prospect and libido for sex is high, yet it can cause delayed ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, and difficulty getting or maintaining an erection.

If your one that benefits from it then so be it, just don't make a habit out of it.

It is very dose dependant and tolerance dependant. When i have not used tram for a number of days 50 mg is enough to get the desired effects but 100mg is optimal and 200 mg with higher tolerance anything over this dose for me would leave me unable to finish and unable sometimes to maintain an erection.

Interesting that it has such a differing effect, this does seem to be a drug that can be very from day to do so that does have a bearing on it.

Does anybody know why the effects can be so different from day to day?

Sometimes it leaves me feeling very irritable. I try not to make a habit out of it and recently have become more aware of what i am doing so try not to do it so often.

It does seem to also have a comedown effect comparable to MDMA and can also seriously disrupt sleep if not taking long enough before trying to go to sleep so generally dose before 8 as the drugs effect do last a long time and take up to an hour to feel the effects sometimes, much quicker of course when taken on an empty stomach.

Personally I can't take have sex on Tramadol, and that goes for just about any kind of opiate or SSRI. I take Tramadol and Oxycodone on a daily basis and the thought about sex is nice, but whenever I'm presented the situation I know I'm going to perform horribly so I usually just don't. :|

Tramadol is a weird one. For some they say they feel absolutely nothing from it while others say it's one of their favorite drugs. I only really enjoy it around the 350-400mg range but I'm also aware I probably shouldn't be taking 400mg everyday. Oh well.

Its strange how not only does it effect each person wildly differently, but also the same person can experience wildy different effects day to day. Why is this i have not experienced with any other drug except maybe psychedelics .

well its mode of action. tramadol isnt a typical opiate. it messes with nor-ep and serotonin, and probably a lot of other things we dont quite understand.

what i find odd about tramadol is how potent it is. i mean it doesnt get you that high, but when you take it during withdrawal it clears you right up. one thing i enjoyed about it was that it helped with depressed and anxiety, likely because of the effects on said neurotransmitters.

the withdrawal was very painful with the worst depression ever. i am glad to finally be off these things... school starts monday and i still have insomnia/tachycardia/aches/sweating. but i can sit here and be ok now. each day is better and its a blessing.

To clear that up do you mean withdrawal from tramadol or another drug "the withdrawal was very painful with the worst depression ever."

If so what doses and how regularly were you using it to cause your bad withdrawals?

im saying the depression from tramadol was far worse than any opiate. it had bad mental withdrawal. the physical was real bad too. the upside was that it was a quick one. a quick ride to hell and back. i was taking a lot more than anyone should. more than what is considered dangerous due to risk of seizure. you shouldnt take more than 400mg in a day.

Ok yes daily use is going to lead to bad w/d or so i keep reading never experienced them myself due to never using more than 3 days in a row and not above 300 mg ( this is also just one dose in a day )

I do get quite ratty on this drug tho, and that is when it has opposite effect on my sex drive performance, but that is only on rare occasions can sometimes persist into the next day.

Irritable, or easily annoyed only happens on rare occasions but i can see that if was to use it daily maybe this side effect would increase. Are you from the states? only ask because maybe ratty is a UK terminology.

Your lucky man. When i use tramadol i get limp dick to the extreme. More then likely due to the SNRI effects it has.

Be happy lol

O i am happy about it haha what dosage where you using when you attempted sex maybe it was too high?

I find that I have no problem getting up on tramadol but I cannot ever orgasm. So I too think it makes me better for my partner by improving duration to where I could potentially go forever but the kicker is that I get so frustrated at not being able to finish that I try to avoid sex haha. Sometimes I would take a very small dose that would still have the prolonging effects, but not enough to get me high and prevent it from happening

Ladies love the dope dick when you can't finish. I think fucking a girl till shes too sore to go any longer is more gratifying than an orgasm. I think most females would agree too.

I find that I have no problem getting up on tramadol but I cannot ever orgasm. So I too think it makes me better for my partner by improving duration to where I could potentially go forever but the kicker is that I get so frustrated at not being able to finish that I try to avoid sex haha. Sometimes I would take a very small dose that would still have the prolonging effects, but not enough to get me high and prevent it from happening

I also take an amount that doesn't noticeable get me high when i use it as a sex aid haha I guess thats what you call it. To get high although I dont rate the high that much i would taken 200mg+ , used in combo with other drugs though i find it much more enjoyable and closer to actually opiates i.e Diazepam, Soma.

I had one fantastic experience having sex on 200mg of Tramadol. The problem was that I could only finish after the peak but that was timed alright so I didn't have to "fuck her sore" which i doubt most females would find better than an actual orgasm...At least not on a regular base.
She actually asked me why it took so long.

However another time on a slightly smaller dose (150mg) I had kind of a speeddick due to the SNRI properties and was not really in the mood. So like Xegh said this is pretty unpredictable even for the same person.

In my opinion the best opioid for prolonged sex is Tilidine. Short acting, great euphoria and with the right technique you can control and time your climax nearly perfect :)

O i am happy about it haha what dosage where you using when you attempted sex maybe it was too high?

50mgs. So next to nothing lol.

Chrisalt, drugs and intercourse just dont jive lol. Atleast theres other shit to do when im on drugs haha.