• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc how much hydroxyzine is too much

ldawg616

Bluelighter
sry i think i asked this questio b4 but what how much is too much, i take 200mg a day and im 225lbs wha would happen if i took another 200? Would i just get really tired and fall asleep or would i get really sick and stuff?

i don't know, why do you ask? it's not going to get you fucked up like other anti histamines. Or are you just sleep deprived? if anything try 300mg. Is it 200mg throughout the day or all at once? 200mg/day isn't that much but all at once it might be.

What are some other histamines that do that ? And i take 100mg in the morning and 100 at night

Last edited:
Phenergan is very sedative IMO. I think it works for soo long, that when I used 25-50mg to sleep I slept longer than intended every time. Vallergan is similar with shorter duration, very good if you like a high antihistamine dose for sleep or a couple of mg's potentiating opioids . I have used a 1/6 of a phenergan mixed in my 4mg bupe shots, gave a little more kick, but I only did it in the evening and if I was going to sleep. I do not recomend shooting pills!

I must say, now I only use atarax out of the antihistamines. It works for me, I usually take 1-2 with a lower dose of any benzo. They work especially well with clonazpam, since its perhaps the least sedative benzo, and my night time friends zopiclone and zolpidem. It also potentiates my methadone slightly, and helps the itch. I never get nauseus from any opiate, but I hear they help with that too.

t

400mg of hydroxyzine is a helluva lot, why do you even want to take that much to begin with? There would be shitty anticholinergic effects from too much antihistamines, dry mouth, too much hydroxyzine can even contribute to the constipation that most opioid users are all too familiar with.

400mg of hydroxyzine is a helluva lot, why do you even want to take that much to begin with? There would be shitty anticholinergic effects from too much antihistamines, dry mouth, too much hydroxyzine can even contribute to the constipation that most opioid users are all too familiar with.

i just want a nice sedation, would i have brain jolts or feel likke shit if i took that much?