• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Just took 150mg oxycodone after 4mg of subutex

Status
Not open for further replies.

puredmt

Greenlighter
I am maintained on 4mg subutex daily same thing as suboxone just without naloxone although there is no difference because naloxone isn't active orally. The buprenorphine will still have a higher binding affinity than any other opiod besides heroin. anyways I did not think this was going to work my last suboxone dose was litterally 20 hours ago I took 180mg oxycodone CWE that i found on the side of the road it just said 180mg CWE on the bottle so I'm guessing there was only about 120mg of oxycodone left because of loss in CWE anyways.. to my suprise it worked! my nose is super itchy my eyes are pinpoint I did not think I was going to get any effect at all due to the suboxone still in my system but it did. Definitally feels like i took an oxy 80mg if I were to wait 96+hours when all the bupe was out of my system so those of you who dont mind wasting some opiates and dont feel like waiting till the sub is out then try it it deffinitally works~! but then again, every chemical works different on every individual this is just somthing I wanted to do to test. I don't care about the loss it was fun.

Good for you it worked, for me it would have done absolutely nothing.

I'm not really seeing a question here... also, heroin does not having a higher binding affinity than bupe..

Nice for you that it worked.. 4mg's of bupe taken sublingually isn't an outrageous amount so it's certainly possible you were able to push through a bit, but everyones body is different and for most people... they will not be getting high on a full agonist after just dosing bupe.

If you have a specific question to ask then go ahead, otherwise this will be closed because there is no substance or HR here. Maybe this would have been better served for your blog or something.

yeah I should of posted it as a blog. And 4mg is my ceiling I can take 4mg one day and 32mg the next and notice no difference in effect.

You found a bottle on the side of the road stating, "180 mg's oxycodone cold water extracted" and you figure it contained aprox' 120 mg's because it had already initially been extracted...

Now i have fucking heard everything

You found a bottle on the side of the road stating, "180 mg's oxycodone cold water extracted" and you figure it contained aprox' 120 mg's because it had already initially been extracted...

Now i have fucking heard everything

I figured since it was CWE it had lost some in the process of extraction.

I figured since it was CWE it had lost some in the process of extraction.

Did the person that "lost' it make a label for the "180 mg.oxycodone cold water extraction" w/a printer or did they just write it on the bottle themself ?
Maybe it came from the pharmacy that way...I smell a big pile-o-bullshit through my PC

Wow, you took liquid out of a random bottle you found on the road? Are you sure it was opiates? It could be anything. Honestly, that's the stupidest thing I've heard in a while. You're on bupe, so you shouldn't feel any effects and that's a fact. When I took 2mg of bupe I chanced it and took 300mg of oxy and didn't feel a damn thing.

Maybe you should take a drug test if you have one at hand. And continue to monitor yourself as to how you feel. There could have been anything in that bottle.

If you're making this story up as an attempt to protect yourself, like SWIM, please don't do that. Firstly it worries us (the community) as you're essentially drinking/taking an unknown substance that could potentially be lethal and we can't give you accurate advise. Secondly, you're not hiding anything. Everyone knows it's you, or you've CWEd it.

It's wonderful that you found a bottle of CWE oxycodone on the side of the road and got high on top of your Subutex. However, its not a miracle by any means, if you take enough of a full agonist opiate (granted its stronger than codeine) you will eventually get high, or die, or both.

Please pay attention to the stickies here.

Status
Not open for further replies.