• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants vit C and amps

Aphex747

Bluelighter
hey all. wanted to enjoy my last dose of 2-FMA in a little bit, and just remembered i took a tablet of time released vitamin C an hour or so ago, as part of my vitamin regiment. Just as i was about to dose, i remembered reading vitamin c enzymes stop you from metabolizing amphetamines. im wondering, how long should i wait if i took 500 mg extended release vit c before doing amphetamine?? do i just need it to digest and be out of my stomach? thanks! -aphex

lol i dont know nothing about amphetamines but i highly doubt that some vitamin c will render it useless

well i know your supposed to wait at least an hour after ingesting citrus, or it will for sure weaken your amp experience. im just wondering if time released keeps absorbic acid in my stomach for a longer period, meaning i need to wait longer than an hour to get the full effect.

^i waited like 3 hours and had a great experience, just in case anyone is ever googling this to find out. couldnt tell any difference, except i actually had a cleaner rush. you feel better high when your in healthy shape, vs being an invalid i suppose. hope this helps someone! - aphex

Vit c won't affect anything, it was probably even a good move because vit c is really good for your liver and protects against liver cancer and amps release free radicals when metabolized in the liver.

Again vit c won't do jack shit, you might think that it will make your stomach acidic and affect the absorption of amps, but actually vit c makes the stomach more basic because it is a weak acid lesser than the stomach ph.

You are completely fine, vit c won't affect anything, have fun with the 2fma, don't drive, stay safe

^thanks lacster! oh yeah...im posted for the night, its double XP weekend on call of duty! Lol. i just played for 5 hours straight without a break, and wow did i need to stretch my legs. 2FMA reminds me ALOT, of dexedrine capsules. music sounds great on this stuff, which i also really like. lasted a good 6 hours without too much of a dropoff. nothing a small dose of diazepam wont take care of. its not necessary for the comedown, but it is extremely nice to have to go with.