• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Drugs in Vials

reflekt

Bluelighter
This might be a stupid question, but...

Is there any method of administration with vials other than IV?

I don't IV but I do have access to vials of benzos, opiates, and ketamine.

Is there any ways to maybe heat the substance in an extraction method to produce powder for insufflation?

Or perhaps a way to make it safe for oral use? I don't know...

Or would it be too time consuming, too much of a hassle, and would end up costing more than just getting pills/other versions of the drugs lol?

Any insight would be much appreciated.

they can be administered nasally (waterlining) depending on the drug - ketamine vials are left out to evapourate into a crystalline compound. most benzos aren't efficient nasally.

you can use them orally, rectally as well by simply prepping them as desired.

Ive had all the above mentioned drugs in vials, straight from the clinic. Heres the deal, most drugs in vials have an added preservatice, iirc benzoate alcohol is one of them. Check the ingrediant list to see what the individual vial contains. With ketamine its usually just k, maybe some saline. If you want to snort it what you do is dump the water into a plate or something similar, leave it out overnight to dry, in the morning you will wakr up to find a layer of ketamine crystal to scrape up with a razor. Check the consentration, you usually get 1g per 10ml, sometimes its .5g per 10ml. Either way 10ml will dry out in a couple hours. If youre in a hurry you can put it over a pot of boiling water, or put it in the oven on low temp til it drys.

Same goes fir the other drugs. Benzos are a little more tricky since most of them arent water soluble, for this reason they are odten dissolved in a light benzoyl alcohol solution. Ive squirted a shot of diaz straifght from a vial into a drink, me it taste lik e it was spiked and hubrt my stomach. I dont reccomend oral fosing liquid benzos. You could try the method used with k, but i dont know why you would since you shouldnt be snortning benzos in the first place.

With opiates since they are mainly water soluble there isnt the alcohol to worry about, although there often is a preservative of some kind in there. You could try drying it out, but i would suggest leaving it in the liquid for dosing purposes and either squirt it into your nose, up your ass, or into your mouth.

Oh yeah, and in order to get the liquid out of the vial you will need a needle. Some pharmacies sell single syringes. If you are going to dry it out and dont care about the vial any more you can pop out the rubber seal with a knife, if you dont want to get a needle.

And never buy a vial without the plastic lid sealed on it. If theres no lid then look closely at the rubber seal, if you see a pin hole ask for another vial... not only could the drugs be diluted or tampered with, god knows if the person was redipping used syringes in there. Even if your not injecting you dont want an unsealed vial.

Ive had all the above mentioned drugs in vials, straight from the clinic. Heres the deal, most drugs in vials have an added preservatice, iirc benzoate alcohol is one of them. Check the ingrediant list to see what the individual vial contains. With ketamine its usually just k, maybe some saline. If you want to snort it what you do is dump the water into a plate or something similar, leave it out overnight to dry, in the morning you will wakr up to find a layer of ketamine crystal to scrape up with a razor. Check the consentration, you usually get 1g per 10ml, sometimes its .5g per 10ml. Either way 10ml will dry out in a couple hours. If youre in a hurry you can put it over a pot of boiling water, or put it in the oven on low temp til it drys.

Same goes fir the other drugs. Benzos are a little more tricky since most of them arent water soluble, for this reason they are odten dissolved in a light benzoyl alcohol solution. Ive squirted a shot of diaz straifght from a vial into a drink, me it taste lik e it was spiked and hubrt my stomach. I dont reccomend oral fosing liquid benzos. You could try the method used with k, but i dont know why you would since you shouldnt be snortning benzos in the first place.

With opiates since they are mainly water soluble there isnt the alcohol to worry about, although there often is a preservative of some kind in there. You could try drying it out, but i would suggest leaving it in the liquid for dosing purposes and either squirt it into your nose, up your ass, or into your mouth.

Oh yeah, and in order to get the liquid out of the vial you will need a needle. Some pharmacies sell single syringes. If you are going to dry it out and dont care about the vial any more you can pop out the rubber seal with a knife, if you dont want to get a needle.

And never buy a vial without the plastic lid sealed on it. If theres no lid then look closely at the rubber seal, if you see a pin hole ask for another vial... not only could the drugs be diluted or tampered with, god knows if the person was redipping used syringes in there. Even if your not injecting you dont want an unsealed vial.

Beautiful post. I appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S. Lol what effects occurred when you took a shot of straight vial diazepam? Was it like consuming a fraction of whatever total mg was in there or no?

You can always IM it, assuming this is a vial full of a drug in solution meant for injection.

Stealing is a sin

So I encourage you to go to TDS or P&S and make a thread about the philosophical and moral implications of theft, however... that post is kind of derailing this thread.

I think having these drugs and not shooting them is a bigger sin.

It depends on the drugs you have.

Generally the big names in "fun" sealed, injectable medicines are tramadol (I think I have heard of it, esp. for vet usage), midazolam (Versed - high potency benzodiazepine for anethesia), ketamine/tiletamine (dissociatives), morphine/heroin/oxymorphone/hydromorphone, pethidine (Demerol), and a few more I cba to mention right now. (lots of wierd opiates are used in patient-controlled analgesia systems - "magic morphine buttons") There are also lots of injectables that are not "fun drugs", like cancer drugs, antibiotics, etc.

In 75% of the cases,these drugs are dissolved in "bacteriostatic saline" - 0.9% sodium chloride and 0.5% benzyl alcohol in pure distilled water, sterilised by UV or gamma irradiation. Generally people just dump these drugs onto a tray or plate and let it evaporate. Sometimes people gently heat it to let it dry. I don't really reccomend heating your drugs too hot, or using very bright drying lamps, because both can destroy some compounds like morphine if you let it go too long. (Ketamine is heat stable as fuck, basically anything except open flame is good - I have heard of people boiling off multiple vials in a saucepan on a gas stove, even using the microwave.)

Diazepam and some other wierd drugs are not dissolved in water. In some cases they can be oil-in-water emulstions (propofol does this, it's why it looks "milky") stabilised with e.g. Tween or Triton. Diazepam is usually in a wierd dual- or triple-solvent system of propylene or polyethylene glycol, 95% undenatured grain ethanol, and water. For this reason the package insert for diazepam suggests that all injections are done *slowly* as to not produce irritation at the site.... In the case of drugs that are in glycols or oils, you cannot dry it out without chemical extraction, because neither oil nor glycol will evaporate when heated (except to unreasonable temperatures at which point the diazepam would degrade).

Some of the emulsion-type drugs are fine to take orally or rectally with no real loss. Diazepam is one. (It's only in an injectible form for emergency treatment of seizures IIRC, and midazolam is preffered now).

Realistically, you should read the label, the package insert (look itup by the DIN maybe), and pay particular attention to the solvents in the ingredients list. (Ignore things like benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, etc as they are stabilisers and antibacterials). Then look up the bioavailibility of that drug and you can make a decision whether or not to.

Tl;dr Most drugs in sealed bottles "for injection" can be dried out and then snorted. Some cannot be dried at all. Most of them can be imbibed orally in a drink, or plugged rectally. Depending on the drug, one of these routes may be more effective than the others. Read the label.

If you haven't ever used drugs via a needle, please don't start now. It's a downward spiral. In my opinion no drug experience is worth my health, and I don't ever want the trouble of worrying about missed shots, cotton fever, track marks, needle exchanges, etc.

The ones I'm most interested in trying these methods with are fentanyl and nubain ampoules.

Any tips there?

Those are best injected because they have relatively low bioavailibility by other routes, so there could be variability between how much you take and how much ends up in your blood.

Fentanyl has been snorted etc before though with no untowards effects. Just make sure to recognize that fentanyl is super fucking potent and has killed many before.

Nalbuphine remindsme of oxymorphone structure-wise, so treat it like that w.r.t. bioavilibility and you'll be good.

to put it simply....i used to get vials of ketamine, telezol, diazepam and morhine sulphate. now except for the telezol(which came in a hard rock form not yet dissolved in the vial) i would simply lay the solutions out on a large sheet of glass, if i was in a hurry i would put a fan by it, if i was in a really big hurry i would use a smaller sheet of glass and suspend it with glass candle holders over an electric stove on low heat in which case it took very little time, the solution would dry and i would scrape it up. this worked for a lot of vials for a long time...tried and true, also low risk in case im full of shit, which im not. good luck. be safe.

The ones I'm most interested in trying these methods with are fentanyl and nubain ampoules.

Any tips there?

sorry didnt see this one....i wont touch on the fentanyl except to say be careful(not much experience)i used to get nasal nubain, dry it out, rehydrate and shoot...then puke a lot. no experience with ampoules of it though.

Any tips there?
If you have never used a needle before please don't start. However if you do plan on attempting to dry out Fentanyl from an injectable solution, I do strongly recommend using a syringe for dosing purposes. You may not have to worry about even touching a syringe depending on size for instance if its just a 1ml amp, but they do have big ole 10ml amps which you would definitely want a syringe for to accurately dose with. I don't understand why they make amps that big and don't just put it into a vial but they are out there

I have IM'ed many of the above medications. I got them in vials at the pharmacy and they were prescribed by my pain doctor. It's pretty easy to measure out the dose with a syringe. I find it easy to inject myself IM. The first time I ever did it I was scared, but horrific pain will lead you to do just about anything. I've been taking IM injections for years, always use an alcohol swab, and have never once had any sort of problem from it.

I have NEVER IV'ed anything, so I don't recommend doing that. It seems fraught with a lot of potential problems.

I really don't have experience with non-prescription use of these meds, so I'll leave that to the other posters. Just wanted to let you know that IM'ing is very easy and generally very safe, at least from my own experience.