• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Weed and Xanax plus Adderall?

ABL23

Bluelighter
I just smoked a bowl an snorted 1.5mg on xanax, would It be safe to take an adderall 20mg xr or should I just stick with this and call it a night? Thanks!

It's safe, but sort of counter productive unless you have something to do the rest of the night.
Xanax will also lessen the effects of adderall.

Situational.

I think you should call it a night, as the L-amp from the Adderall will keep you up after the Xanax has worn off, and taking recreational doses of amps and benzos together is useless and cancelling.

Amphetamines are analgous to a raging "fire," and benzos are the "water" recreational drug users take advantage of to put out that fire. Weed and benzos are an amazing combo, why try to mess it up with some amps? If you do end up taking it, I recommend no more than 1/4 of the 20mg capsule (5mg), with the beads chewed to defeat the XR mechanism.

Basic dosage questions belong in BDD, btw. Stay safe! ;)

Btw, love that DJ Shadow avatar, mayne, his only great album, imo... Building Steam with a Grain of Salt gives me the shivers, and that whole album's a trip

Ok cool, I really don't have anything for the rest of the night I was just wondering if it was fun or not, plus its been awhile since i've done xanax so i'm probably about to be out anyways.

Nah. Save the adderall for when you have something to do like video games, art or school.

But you're free to your own decision.

Also for future reference snorting Xanax is wasteful (and not healthy), next time take them orally.

In my experience, Adderall just makes it harder, if not impossible, to get high. I have no idea why you'd take Adderall if you wanted to get high from the weed, because it will try to sober you up, just like it sobers you up if you're drunk.

First of all, if you snorted your xanax, then you wasted all of it. I doubt you got more than ..25 mg in your blood stream which is not Much at all.

I Personally like a low dose of clonazepam or benzo with my amps to smooth out the ride

Do what you want, just know that snorting benzos is naive and that intranasal xanax is ineffective

Adderall and benzos mix well for me because I like the quiet calm stimulation as opposed to adderalls normal powerhouse speeding train feeling. I find it superior for activities that require an ability to step back and calmly meditate on a concept, like with studying. To each their own though

I think you should leave it to be honest. Adderall and cannabis don't mix well from personal experience and can cause some horrible side effects.

Whats so horrible about Adderall and weed?Honestly all amps and weed are kinda weird mixing if your prone to anxiety. Weeds always gonna elevate your blood pressure a little bit or a lot depending on the strains of weed you get/smoke. Theres some very relaxing strains out there that dont all cause anxiety. Thats just my 02 cents