• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc mr.scagnattie how could you! - Renz FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

blight12

Bluelighter
My Oh My Why oh why did you close that thread my dear man. :!. I have finally recovered from the shock to write this post with shacking hands..

Did you not witness the careful makings of a flawless victory of prophetic level proportions on a level only possible once a millennium when universes align and the Gods of Gods smile down upon one a single life chosen before time itself and gives him the power to defy the boundaries of time and space and set a trap that would go down in eternities version of history as the only worthy achievement the human race ever accomplished on its short time on earth.

Even our own dear Renz whom we love dearly had offered himself up as a sacrifice unknowing of the cost to sooth any possible doubts our victim had that might have raised even the smallest chance at failure. Renz, your sacrifice will be an eternal testament to our potential to achieve anything imaginable should we humans only decide to work together for some greater good. I am assured you are remembered beyond this world as being Called not found Wanting. Lucky Bastard.

The OP was probably just about to post his ahh haa moment and thus fulfilling the prophecy thereby allowing my ruthless decent to claim victory for not only I but all us lucky enough to have been part of this wonder.

Our story would have been acted out in headliner plays by aliens on other planets billions of years from now.

Even the OP would have been rewarded with immediate access to any of the physical or spiritual plane words and its version of immense wealth then of course induction into the elite Gods Sacrifice Club that only has 4 members in all of eternity to date.

I could share your missed rewards with you mr.scagnattie? Ever considered how you might have designed the human body differently? Played the game skims? Naa I could go on but i think you get the point and im sure you feel guilty enough....

Well shit man thats not really what i want so soz, no hard feelings, its all good, dunno what im doing, perhaps remembering a fond dream, shit just getting so close is so damn kewl ill take it happily and cant feel any bad will towards anything right now even if i tried so fuck it, it was fun little game and day dream and lets just call it that and let that be sufficient!

Anyways my friends akways remember this interesting day.
But for right now lets get back to work, life goes on. Thank you alll, yes even you nemeisis ;-)

Dude, you are not immune to the rules that everyone else has to follow. This type of thread is unacceptable and if this is meth induced I would suggest that you take a break from posting, I haven't the time to read this post of yours right now but if you keep acting above the law, well this is your last unofficial warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.