• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Snort h, how can i take the most of it?

MartinFn

Bluelighter
Hi Bl mates, the Christmas are coming, and yeah, i bet the most of you, guys and gals, will be more high than usual, kind a tradition...

Any-fuckin-way, the title says it all, i'm in a way that i can't shoot, my tolerance is fucked up:)X), and i'm searching for a way to get smth from a 200 mg good h, and not just waste it..maybe some of you suggest me to plug it, as i've heard it's the better ROA after the IV. Well, it's not so easy for me to do it, i mean it's not a gay thing, but..:\ heh, i'm sure you guys understand me..So, i would like to hear your opinions, smoking in foil it's not an option too..I don't know what the fuck to do, if plugging is almost like IV, maybe i should go this way..but i don't want..i'm so fuckin confused...Well, thanx.:)

MartinFn

Cause i don't feel comfortable putting a syringe in my ass, of course i don't mean that the people who does this are gays, i just can't get the whole thing, put smth in your ass to get high, i know i sound stupid, and maybe i am, if plugging the shit gives you a good rush, similar to IV, then i'm idiot for sure..8)

MartinFn%)

if you have a history of IV use before, your tolerance is going to be jacked up, no way around that... plugging is the ROA with the BA closest to IV, after that, I think sniffing then smoking, then oral. i always think sniffing is best but if you have an IV tolerance you're going to have a hard time going back to any other ROA and copping the same kind of buzz... sorry.

Dood thanks for posting this thread and asking a question i needed answers for as well.

OP, I think I see what you are saying about plugging, may i share my interpretation of your understanding in a summary?

Could you confirm that you agree to all aspects?

Plugging and the Only Truth

It is not exactly easy to explain exactly but initially it seems somewhat inconvenient and uncomfortable and im slightly hesitant to plan to do it and in going ahead with it. While i fully understand the impressive value from making use of this ROA due to high BA levels and close comparisons to IV in terms of effects and benefits and also without the downsides of IV use, and therefore i must fully concede it is certainly an overall impressive alternative to all other ROA options including IV this admittedly more then likely justifies the implementation downsides discussed next and I would be a fool to dismiss this in future considerations

Lastly I consider this ROA uncomfortable and inconvenient due to the nature of this method and the fact that it is not a common activity outside of drug use and does feel slightly unnatural and therefore might take a bit of time to generate comfort in terms of the general idea as well as the implementation of it.

Finally I in no way retain illogical, silly or ancient ideas and understandings or the type of unhelpful concerns based on ignorant empty and baseless ways of thinking and judging experiences and new ideas, on this topic, for example somehow relating this way of administering a medication to homosexuality or the fear thereof.

I strive to be the type of person that makes logical and practical decisions about things based on facts and proper analysis of all the factors and risks and reject the very hint of fear based ignorance perpetuating decision making or for any other purpose in life.

Anybody else who doesn't agree with the above fully is required to come here and explain their concerns. Members please keep an eye out for transgressors and report deviants here. We dont need false opinions from spreading.

That is all

Last edited:
Cause i don't feel comfortable putting a syringe in my ass, of course i don't mean that the people who does this are gays, i just can't get the whole thing, put smth in your ass to get high, i know i sound stupid, and maybe i am, if plugging the shit gives you a good rush, similar to IV, then i'm idiot for sure..8)

MartinFn%)

I'm not into plugging myself either.. not because I have an issue with the actual act itself, but just because I love IV'ing way to much. However.. this idea is to my detriment though. Plugging is a much safer route to go than IV for a lot of reasons.. and in your situation, it will be the most efficient way to do your H if you can't inject it. It is comparable to IV.. of course nothing besides IV'ing will give you that rush you are familiar with but plugging is the next best option. Just bite the bullet and try it.. It's not like you have to do it in front of your friends or anything. It's you alone in a bathroom. Who cares?

I agree. Plugging seems the best ROA when considering all aspects, risks and benefits

I will concede to those selecting IV due to best BA as long as they are happy with the added risks and dont feign surprise at the consequences later.
I will also concede to those selecting oral and nasal for those with substances designed for oral or convenience or location issues such as public bathrooms.
Those selecting oral or nasal when home or in a private setting where plugging would be preferable and convenient should seriously consider the risks of making use of a flawed decision making process for much longer. Its also a bad example to set for others

As long as accurate logical methods are used to make your decision, I am satisfied

ok, i have tried plugging 2 times. i got too addicted to iv to go back to sniff, and my tool was waaaayyyy beyond use. i broke the needle off my tool and attempted to squirt it in. as many people say, they have sort of a gay feeling about this. i didnt "insert" the tool in any way, but feeling the solution go inside there was certainly an uneasy feeling to say the least lol. i didnt really know what to do afterwards, so i tried to keep my lower half elevated for a minute or so to prevent any leakage. i personally didnt feel much of an effect, and i did a bigger shot than i usually would have. afterwards was a very weird sort of sticky feeling down there. i didnt feel ill anymore, but i didnt notice any sort of "fucked up" feeling. now, im thinking i probably should have inserted it a little more, but i couldnt do it lol. Long story short, i wont try it anymore. However, my GF doesnt have as much problem putting things up there, and she said she definitely felt it. However she has a very low tolerance.

So basically, i would suggest to you, sir, to just bite the bullet and sniff it. Its only a mental barrier you have built that makes you THINK you arent gonna feel it, but i promise you will be fine, esp with 200mg of good quality gear. Other suggestion would be to find some foil and smoke it. Also, idk what area you are in, but in the Baltimore area there are plenty of pharms that will sell needles no questions asked as long as you use the correct terms. However, heroin is an epidemic in Baltimore and i hear most other cities dont do this. You have to find a smaller private owned place, no CVS Wallgreens or Rite Aids. Good luck to you sir, I know how amazing it is to get high for the holidays =)

plugging is not as uneasy as you make it sound. needles are not as big as a penis. you have to make sure you have no crap in your ass and lubricate the rig well. it does not feel uncomfortable or painful at all.

plugging effects are way better than sniffing. like i said, it is best to have a complete bowel movement before attempting to plug the solution. i definitely get higher with the same solution than i would sniffing.

also, laying down on your side for more than 1 minute helps. try to chill on your side or even on your stomach for 10 or so mins. thats why i plug on my bed. so i can just lay there afterwards.

t Also, idk what area you are in, but in the Baltimore area there are plenty of pharms that will sell needles no questions asked as long as you use the correct terms. However, heroin is an epidemic in Baltimore and i hear most other cities dont do this. You have to find a smaller private owned place, no CVS Wallgreens or Rite Aids. Good luck to you sir, I know how amazing it is to get high for the holidays =)

Arent there any needle exchange services in your area? In pretty much every major town in the UK there are buildings where you can take old sharps and exchange them for new clean ones for no charge. Great idea thats no doubt slowed the spread of certain illnesses dramatically.

I'm not into plugging myself either.. not because I have an issue with the actual act itself, but just because I love IV'ing way to much. However.. this idea is to my detriment though. Plugging is a much safer route to go than IV for a lot of reasons.. and in your situation, it will be the most efficient way to do your H if you can't inject it. It is comparable to IV.. of course nothing besides IV'ing will give you that rush you are familiar with but plugging is the next best option. Just bite the bullet and try it.. It's not like you have to do it in front of your friends or anything. It's you alone in a bathroom. Who cares?

^ this

Thanx to all of you, you really helped me to see the fact from all sides, and in the end, as mr.scagnattie mentioned, who cares, i'm not gonna be gay if i do this, right? I mean i'm 37 married with 2 kids, and if i was gay, i'm sure that i would have understand it so far8), (WTF..what i'm talking about, fuckin crazy8(),lol..). This time i snorted it, and as for the next time, i'll think about it when it comes..But one thing is for sure, that it won't give you the rush that IV gives, this fuckin addictive rush, so..Anyway, thanx again mates, my best wishes to all of you%). Have a nice time and be safe:).

MartinFn