• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Nucynta (Tapentadol) first experience

KyloBeatz

Greenlighter
Yesterday was my first experience with the stuff. I parachuted one and railed one (75mg). I drank a 40 of Olde English and a tall can of Coors (banquet, fuck light). I was feeling bomb (reminded me of morphine), but I have a low tolerance, been railing a couple vicadins the past couple days before, but not enough to really raise my tolerance. I smoked a bowl and had crazy acid flashbacks. I had done a very small amount of acid during the weekend before (not even enough for visuals, about half a drop), but have tripped many times in the past few years. I was just wondering if anybody else has had this experience with them before? Tonight will be my second experience, but I have slightly less beer this time. I'm really hoping for the flashbacks again. Also, I'm just wondering what other people's experience was with these pills?

BTW first time posting here...so hi everybody 8 )

Hey man, welcome to bluelight.

I don't honestly have an answer as to why you started to have acid flashbacks, other than Nucynta is a rather unique narcotic, in that it acts as both a Mu opiate agonist as well as a Norepenephrine ReUptake Inhibitor (its often considered to be a more powerful version of Tramadol).

After doing a little google research ;) it sounds as though hallucinations are a pretty common side effect of Tapentadol.