• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

adderal XR

Shady Kaity

Bluelighter
Its been a while since ive had some adderal.
I got one over the weekend, a 20 mg XR
so today i poured out about what I assumed to be halfish (only took half because i take 70mgs of vyvanse as well). and i crushed the beads to the best of my abilities, and poured it directly in my mouth and washed it down with water.
will that work, or have I fucked it up?

You didn't mess up, but you may have slightly lowered the strength of the medication, believe it or not, by doing this.

The best solution for the average person would have been to mortar and pestle(crush) the beads into a fine powder, place them in a gel capsule and then consume 20 minutes after taking an antacid. Theoretically you should get an Adderall IR effect that way.

Your method will take less time to kick in.

Last edited:
Less time is just what I was going for. And I just needed a boost since I already took my vyvanse 70 and then took a phentermine right after the adderal. Oh and coffee a bit earlier lol

I was accidently given the XR version instead of my 20mg IR adderalls once. I simply took a large piece of wax paper, folded many times over, put into my mortal, and crushed them up into a very fine powder. Then used the paper to place the powder into gelatin capsules (bought at any food store or many bodybuilding supplement sites) and it just about mimicked the duration of my usual IR formulation.