• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can you IV Librium capsules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

eBagger

Bluelighter
I've already got it drawn up, I'm just a pussy at shooting up stuff I haven't before.

I've read its the oldest, and one of the only water soluble benzos. I've only got 3 capsules left and I'd like to try it, not make it a habit of it, esp since I'll prob never get a librium script again, but to see what a legit benzo shoot up feels like. I know shooting pills is bad in general and for harm reduction sake since I already have it drawn up, you guys think their is going to be any negative consequences besides a nice, probably slight, benzo rush?

So think it'd be okay? It drew it crystal clear. I sniffed a little of it and it burned, but meth burns like a bitch too and people shoot that.

I think only you can really answer this.

Is it worth it for you, to stick a needle in your arm for a benzo?

Is their even a rush, how much shorter will the high be etc.

no, sweet jesus, no. librium is like the crappiest benzo anyway. take them orally like you're supposed to. you don't want to end up with an abscess.

IV'ing benzos is usually all and all not worth it... There is no real "rush" to speak of... the oral BA is usually quite high so the added benefit from IV just isn't enough to justify all the dangers of injecting a pill. Trust me.. you're probably going to be expecting a feeling much stronger than the one you're actually going to get. Why do you think the majority of people don't make it a habit or bother IV'ing benzos at all? This is why.

Probably crappy water solubility so you'll lose some of the drug, that coupled with the extremely high oral BA and the lack of any kind of rush from injecting benzos make it a futile attempt at getting something out of a drug that is already boring from the beginning, even for the most needle-fixated of us (like me).

Edit: Sorry for not reading all of your post lol, just saw you wrote it was water soluble, so used to people asking this on other forums so I just wrote my usual response after reading the thread title. Still I doubt it is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.