• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction lump in arm

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaseconroe

Bluelighter
I missed my h shot about 4 days ago and hoping it would go away I have waited it out. I also would like some advice to maybe help this process speed up. The lump is very sore and hard, the part of the arm where I
missed is yellowish color also. I have some anti biotics around should I take them?

Doctor. And anti biotics need to be taken carefully or they can cause more harm then good.
Go see the doctor for the correct anti biotics for your current need.

Different antibiotics do different things. We're not doctors. I'm going to move this over to Other Drugs since is an injection complication thread but you really need to speak to a professional who can check it out in person.

In the meantime, there are steps you can take. The OD regulars can help you out with that.

BDD --> OD

Is it that serious I need to go to a doctor?

The point is that we don't know if it's that serious or not... we are not trained medical professionals and even if we were, we wouldn't be able to give an accurate diagnosis over the internet.. Tricomb just posted in another thread about why dosing antibiotics by yourself isn't a good idea... first of all, you're not going to know which specific ones you need or what dosages you will need.. That's what doctors exist for. Your lump could be no big deal... or it could be a huge deal... That's why these threads just end up the same way, closed. You'll get a bunch more people telling you the same thing. Go to a doctor. So go please. This is your health we are dealing with and BL is not the proper placed to be diagnosed.

--> Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.