• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth Question..

TheTherapist

Greenlighter
Yesterday I tried meth for the first time ( snorting ). Just a bump. Felt no different just a little of a uplift in mood nothing to noticable. 3 hours ago I did the rest of it which was a decent line. Maybe 3cm in width and 3inches long. Still haven't Felt anything, and I have experience in amphetamines such as adderall and vyvance. Last time I took adderall was last week and it was around 105mg, barely a buzz. How come I didn't get a good euphoric high or rush from this ICE?

Ok...so are you saying you "barely felt a buzz" from 105 mg of adderall? If so then your tolerance is already high to amphetamines. ALSO, meth varies GREATLY in quality. So, you probably got some weak shit. But I am pretty sure your tolerance to amphetamines is already very high if you barely felt a buzz from 105 mg of adderall.

2 days before taking the 105mg of adderall I took 75 mg about and felt a good high.

You have a very high tolerance. Most people can take 30-40 mg of adderall and be very buzzed. But I can also probably say your meth was low quality.

Sounds like very low quality meth.

If you have to do lines instead of bumps to feel good, chances are you have bunk shit.

A 3cm by 3 inch (why the two units of measurement bro?) line of good methamphetamine would be a huge dose with unmistakably powerful effects.

yeah I think those dimensions were a typo or exaggeration.

105mgs and barely felt it...

Does that not answer your question? Your tolerance is ridiculously high or you got weak shit.

LOl that's a fat ass line. I could feel 20 mg of adderall... i wonder where people get these retarded tolerances from. Have at least a little self control, it's really NOT that hard.

I used to have a huge amp tolerance and more than 40mg adderall would be excessive. I think you have some kinda monster tolerance or you don't know what being on amps means.

That size of line you described is enormous and doesn't make sense. And 105mg of adderall giving you a buzz has to be a joke. What could you possibly do to get your tolerance that high? Meth is just like anything else, you have to dose the right amount I feel effects.

you must have a big nose dude, 3cm nostrils are huge

My Dire and Saddening Experience With Meth

8( Meth is a really bad drug that is not only dangerous to your health, but dangerous to the families connected to the users, in the pain the families watch (often with no ability to help) as the hard-core users or IV users continue to decline. My Heart Goes Out And Hope People Realize how terrible and addictive a drug like meth is. Once you start using its almost impossible to stop, and the damage to your body, mind, friends, and family is almost impossible to undo. Leaving people to "cut ties" with the user and that usually causes the user to go to rock bottom even faster. I lost a wife 4 years ago after years of IV and insufflation of Meth use and with 2 children, my children are completely in shambles to this very day over the loss of their mother. She was my soul-mate and Meth took her away from all of us. <3