• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Insufflation of Zolpidem CR

ARY8605

Greenlighter
I've spent some time looking for this..but can't find anything. What I have are 12.5mg Zolipdem, generic for Ambien. When preparing for insufflation, does the blue part need to be removed, or could the pill as a whole simply be finely chopped via razor blade? Any input would be appreciated.

I used to get prescribed regular IR 10mg ambiens. Not identical but basically the same thing. I will tell you something about ambien and sniffing it:

1) It didn't get me any higher than eating them,
2) the high from Ambien is somewhat random anyway; some nights you get wicked fucked up, others its just like you took a kpin or something. Tolerance impacts this one a lot but its still somewhat random,
3) The only time I ever sniffed ambien I got an insta-nosebleed. I have never had this happen before with any other drug. The ambien went up my nose and literally a second later my nose is bleeding all over the place.

Take from all this what you will.

I agree. You'll get whatever you're looking for out of them by taking them orally.

As for your question since you're probably going to do it anyways, since there are a bunch of different generics I have no clue what one it is. Try crushing, if it crushes, you're fine. If it doesn't try peeling or sucking on it for a second until the white appears, then try crushing.

Story time:

I once showed up to an apartment with some girls and there were a lot of people there. They were all snorting some blue pills so I asked what they were, I was hoping some opiate, they told me it was zolpidem and they just started snorting it. I laughed and told them to stop (just a bunch of guys who were interested in the girls I was with, so fuck 'em, pass out if you want!) Some time passed and a few people started looking similar to if they were nodding on oxy... So, of course one of the girls I was with decided to snort some. While preparing it all the guys who had snorted started falling asleep while spilling shit, burning themselves with lit cigarettes, falling and almost killing themselves and at certain intervals one would stand up, yell that he didn't know where he was and that he needed to get home for dinner (he was 19, it was midnight) before dashing out the door into the night on a mid january night in Ontario. I couldn't deal with him, just hoped he got home, but he kept coming back and doing the same, progressively more and more soaking wet each time.
While trying to show this girl who I really didn't want to fall asleep soon ( :) ) that everyone around her was FUCKED and obviously not recreationally so, she still decides to snort it. 5 minutes later and I am generally worried, depressed breathing, twitching in her sleep and a complete inability to wake her up. It is not late and the owner of the apartment wants the zombies out. I help him remove all the goofy guys and then all of a sudden the girl snaps awake and starts to run outside (no coat, shoes) and pukes like mad. She says she feels much better after that but now she feels incredibly awake.

Even though all those guys went home drooling on themselves and I ended up sleeping with both of the girls that came, that was still one of the most retarded and irresponsible nights I have ever witnessed.

Don't do it.

Hi,
Listen, I generally don't like to talk to noobs who come in BL and start asking for advice about "how to" for any reason.

I have a nagging hunch that there's room for drug enforcement personnel to ask leading questions like that. There's room for the possibility of this being an alt of another user or a user's parent, trying to get information either for somebody, or on somebody, or both.

Sometimes I talk to other BLers about the phenomena of noob greenlighters showing up with detailed questions. If you are generally a regular joe just trying to use BL for a drug tutorial, then please allow me to tutor you this:

Snorting can become it's own behavior that needs to be supported by a drug. For whatever reasons, I and a couple people I've known over the years have experienced wanting to snort, feeling a need to snort. Before Oxycontin got a new formula, some of us would peel and snort oxys and roxies... a few of us have admitted to each other that we found a new DOC... one we could snort. I'm saying that we didn't try to replace the DOC with a substance as much as we sought to support our preferred ROA.

Be careful about snorting drugs. Snorting is peculiar. You could end up dependent on the act itself. Also consider this~there are no pharmacueticals that are made to snort. All the research that the medical profession puts into research and development, and they don't ever come out with a drug you are supposed to snort.

I've never seen a pharmacy book with insufflation given as an ROA for anything. ANYTHING.

Because I enjoy snorting drugs, I've wasted ecstasy and xanax and other substances because snorted them. Honestly? I just wanted to snort. Real talk.

Whatever you do with your Ambien, please just understand my two cents here. One penny: Ambien a shit drug with about as much recreational value as going through a car wash. Two penny: Snorting something can make you want to keep snorting for the sake of the snort regardless of what's coming up that straw. Since snorting isn't mentioned one time in my pharm textbooks, I'm going to go ahead and say that's it's not an ideal ROA.