• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids First time doing Hydro

adderallmonsta

Bluelighter
So today I did hydrocodone for the first time...I did 20 mg's and felt barley anything but the little I did do felt good...I hope to get more and try somemore next time :D , What is a good dosage?

I'll try that next time thanks. I just moved and I don't have a dealer so I don't know what I'm gonna do now though :/

try about 35mg

ehh, maybe just 30 if OP is not tolerant. I normally take 40-45, and i have a slight tolerance. admittedly I don't get incredibly high with that dose, but there is definitely a strong feeling as if I... hmm, it's a bit difficult to put into words... well let's see if Towelie can help me phrase this. Towelie?

30711132.jpg

Thanks, Towelie! Anyway I'd recommend starting at 30mg if OP is nontolerant, and then using that as a reference for the next time, where you can dose higher (only as much as needed, maximum of 7.5 increments at a time).

Yeah man usually most peoples first time with opiates isnt as they expect it too be. I am not gonna recoomend you to do itmore often but the more you do it and experience that feeling the more you will learn to like it and eventually think of it as one of the best feelings acctually haha.
But yeah try 30-40mg next time.

I would try the same dosage again, or maybe 25mg this time. Drinking a few glasses of water seems to help it work better for me so try that too. A lot of people don't fully enjoy the opioid high the first few times because they don't know what to look for, so the same or even lower dose can result in a better high after trying it a few times.

Yeah like Promethazine said be careful if its Vics cuz that shit has so much tylenol and if their 5's you could be taking too much and that'll fuck up your liver.