• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to take Oxycontin the OP10 ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sublime947

Bluelighter
Hi, I recently bought some oxycontins.

I have never used opiates prior to this.

They say OP and 10 on the back.

I was unable to crush them up no matter how hard i tried, so i had to just chew one up in my mouth yesterday but I still wasn't able to get the full coating off I think. I only got it into like 5-6 pieces before swallowing.

I did feel a little better but I was expecting more from one 10mg pill if it is my first time.....

am i doing this correctly? What is the proper way to take oxycontin OP10?

10 mg ops are damn near useless even with low to no tolerance.

you would probbly have to take 3-4 of them to feel nice

you can grind them into powder with a file and put em in a pryex dish and put em in the oven at a low temp untill they turn a light yellowish color. there damn near instant relese then and you should only need 10-20 mg then. its a pain in the fuckin ass but its all you can do.

damn really did i get jipped? i bought 10 for like $XX:/....

when i try grinding them i still get the gel stuck on the powder n sht..... it sucks....

Last edited by a moderator:
okay thanks for letting me know.....

so i shud just try and shave as much as possible even tho its gelly as fuck....

is heating necessary?

they shouldnt gel unless you get them wet ? idk though only had op 80s and 30s.

the heat is what breaks the time release

Pop a couple and wait,

An enYme inhibitor like tagamet would be helpful to accumulate higher levels of oxy

Don't waste your time trying to get them into powder. I've wasted enough with the baking, microwaving whatever technique to get the gel out. Just swallow a few of them, as they're only 10's but OP are like a very hard plastic. I've broken a pill splitter trying to cut one in half.

Thank you for posting about this and answering questions. I need to take either oxies or vicodin for pain but can't get them by prescription where I live due to the abuse going on in the area. I bought a few from someone who took one and wanted to vomit. I've been expecting for the last 2 days that I would get sick to my stomach at some point, but I can see by your answers that this pill doesn't affect everyone like that. I need to take another one for pain and feel better about doing so right now. Thx again.

i have found the most effective way to take the reformulated oxy's (other than using a ped-egg to grind it up to snort...which actually does work quite well) to just suck on it like a piece of candy until it dissolves...seems to be the best method for getting the most out of them

thank feck uk still has oc formula , no plans to change either afaik , my oc 40s and oc 20s ae easily crushable and my bt meds are oxynorm capsules with 20mg oxy in powder inside plus a load of filler! least u guys get crystal over there never seen it in the uk maybe a good thing but curiosity etc lol ill try it someday!

In my opinion, not even worth the effort of trying to abuse. I would just buy a good amount since I've hears they're so cheap (I don't mess with oxy), maybe 20-40mg OP oxycontin? And then, just pop them orally on an empty stomach.

im a codeine user after 7 years of heroine addiction 3 years of speed and mephedrone and 1 year of methadone treatment . I stopped with the methadone and all drugs and now i feel like my sould will be forever sad . I started taking codeine to "be myselfe" , i feel empty and nothing makes me happy . I have a HUGE opiate tolerance , even if i stop taking for 1 year and then i take 300mg of codeine i don't feel any euphoria .
I wanna be like i was before i start using drugs . Im BiPolar with Borderline Personality Disorder and OCD .

What should i do to feel like before to enjoy all the little and big things and be myselfe without drugs . Is strange that when im not on any opiates i feel like my personality and everything is not the way it supposed to be . When im doing opiates i feel myself and my self-esteem isn't on the floor .

I used 2 monthg ago the last dose of methadone and now i have 1 month of every 3 days dosing on codeine .

Nothing makes me happy and i feel i don't belong anywhere in this world , can someone help me and give me an advice pleas .

Sorry im new and i don't know where should i post this . And sorry for any bad spelling , im a Romanian .

thank feck uk still has oc formula , no plans to change either afaik , my oc 40s and oc 20s ae easily crushable and my bt meds are oxynorm capsules with 20mg oxy in powder inside plus a load of filler! least u guys get crystal over there never seen it in the uk maybe a good thing but curiosity etc lol ill try it someday!
You're a bloody wanker!

^Probably not worth reviving the thread... Is that really what you want your first post to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.