• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Which drug releases the most dopamine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizmatter

Bluelighter
Ethylphenidate / MDMA / Coke

I ask this because i'm considering trying eth tonight in a very small dose to get some house work done and test it to see if it will pick me up for the tail end of a rave.
I don't want too much of a come down / depression the next day and just want to be functional.

I'm guessing MDMA massively wins the dopamine contest followed by cocaine and then eth.
But if eth is up there i'm simply not gna try it. Just want a small dose to test the waters

eph probably, dopamine isn't recreational all by itself though. DRI's suck and pure dopamine releasers aren't recreational afaik.

eph does more than dopamine though so for your purposes it'll do. Try 10mg line and see how that goes.

MDMA is a mostly serotonin releaser, cocaine is NE SE and DA afaik.

Fair enough. Instead of dopamine i should of said what releases the most 'happy chemicals' like a true simpleton. Basically what's least likely to give a crash the next day or immediately following use.
Anyway it worries me you think eph is probs the biggest dopamine releaser. And considering i don't have scales i'm not too sure how i would go about a 10mg line.

No of those drugs release large amounts of dopamine or any at all...dopamine. Cocaine and ethylphenidate act as dopamine reuptake inhibitors and mdma primarily releases serotonin while releasing minimal amounts of dopamine

eph is a DRI so not a releaser, messed that up lol

what you're looking for OP are serotonin releasers with some DA release and NE release, if you're up for partying that is.

Cocaine fits well for that, so does methamphetamine, cathinones and stuff like that.

a 10 mg line is about 4 cm long and very thin, start from there and adjust

Fair enough. Instead of dopamine i should of said what releases the most 'happy chemicals' like a true simpleton. Basically what's least likely to give a crash the next day or immediately following use. ...
These 2 sentences basically contradict each other though. You say you want something that releases the most 'happy chemicals' and yet is the least likely to give a crash.. usually the more 'happy chemicals' a drug releases, the worse comedown it causes. That's the price you pay for using those drugs and reason why harder or "happier" drugs are more dangerous because the more they give at first, the more they tend to get back from you later.

It would be a beautiful world if it were the opposite, ie. coffeine causing terrible comedowns and cocaine being just fine :)

4-Methylaminorex.

We don't allow these types of threads here.

Status
Not open for further replies.