• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Will potentiators help break through suboxone.

Dobles

Bluelighter
I have taken 2 mg suboxone at about 1030 am and I was wondering if potentiators help break through the blockade.

They may increase the effect you get from whatever opiate you are on (buprenorphine or a full agonist or both), but it doesn't help decrease the blocking effect buprenorphine will have if it is in your system.

Have you been on that dose for long? Because in my experience, under 2mg's, the blocking effect of suboxone is severely reduced, depending on individual metabolism of course as well. It's half life is about 24 hours in most people.. so if you can wait a day, you'll only have 1mg in your system, maybe less if your one of those people like I am with a fast metabolism that just flushes drugs through our system very fast. Even at 1 mg though, yes it will block some but.. not much. Thats based on me personally and many people I know also noticing the same thing. Could be the total opposite with you, hah.. such is the craziness of drugs and how they effect different people. Only way to know is to try and use and see how much it blocks, if at all. :\

The only potentiator that would decrease the amount of bup in your system leading to less of a blocking effect would be a 3A4 enzyme inducer