• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Ethylphenidate to study WITHOUT scales

rizmatter

Bluelighter
I need to get about 2 hours worth of good, solid concentration from this and i don't plan to redose at all. It's all because i have no access to ritalin.
I'm thinking making 2 lines the exact size and dimension of matchsticks (so 2 matchstick lines) and assume they are 10mg each
Pop em into a glass of orange juice and get going.

Is this a bad approach ?
Will i come down ?
Is it sustainable ?

Please, please provide any input. Or i just won't bother with this substance

p.s is the dosing even correct ? and is ethylphenidate dosing almost exactly the same as methyphenidate dosing (for study purposes)
Many thanks for any input btw. It would be nice to have an official ethylphenidate study thread somewhere which includes how to dose / get the best out of it etc; but it's simply not present anywhere. So for now i'll have to rely on you guys.

Is this a bad approach ? Yes
Will i come down ? If you come up
Is it sustainable ? No

For 2 hours of studying don't use drugs.

If you insist on using drugs, get some scales.

The amount of ethylphenidate you get from 2 match stick lines will be waaay out.

If you want to measure out your ethylphenidate accurately with no scales use liquid dosing.

I want a solid concentration period from this say 2 days a week max (the other days will be normal studying. the eth days will be some seriously vigorous studying on the shit i find especially mundane) and I don't plan to redose AT ALL.
Why will the 2 matchstick lines be waaay out ? surely can't be more than 50mg
TY

50mg is 150% out, I would say that was loads.

If you are Just going to be using it for studying then dissolve the gram into say 100ml of water. You will then easily be able to take out a fraction of the water and therefore a fraction of the ethylphenidate. You will also then be able to alter your dose much more accurately than by eyeballing it every time.

ethylphenidate just isn't good for studying

In my experience it's better for studying than methylphenidate if you don't overdo it. Methylphenidate was just way too "speedy" for me (even at low dosages) and the side-effects ruined the studying. Ethylphenidate on the other hand gives me the focus and motivation i need and if i keep it low i don't have the annoying side-effects.

Guess everyone has to try for themselves. (But of course it's better to study without.)

Yeah that's absolutely loads. 100mg per line probably. As has been said. 100mg oral may suit your needs; may be too high if this is your first time.

Personally I find writing hugely enjoyable when on EPH, and will type 10,000 words without a break no problem. However, I find it next to near impossible not to go off on huge tangents. You'll need to be disciplined with yourself to avoid doing this, because it's a lot of fun. Also have benzos for the comedown.

There honestly is no safe way to eyeball doses of research chemicals. Buy a scale or find a suitable solvent and use volumetric dosing instead.

use a .000 mg or .0000 scale for powder like mine i just recently got.... got it cheap from a site most of us use all the time..... 22 bucks... 10 yr warrantee i use it for my phenibut bulk powder and other substances in that form..... also comes with 2 10g weights and a device to add more or take away substance like tweezers.... then use a 0 sized capsule or waste a 000 like me.... lol.... id like to try ethylphenidate... is it racemic or is it just dextro like focalin.... ?

you can eyeball eph safely, 10mg lines are easy to do; have a scale anyway to be sure though.

yup, i find ethylphenidate the best study aid. superb to adderall (probably because ive taken so much adderall in my life). i take 10-20mg doses at most sublingually every 2 or 3 hours.

best grades ever.

yeah i can, it may be 5-15mg though but with eph who gives a shit. it's not 25i-nbome or LSD. I also have a scale on hand to verify and i am generally very close.

I think the main concern here is that he'll take to much and end up doing something other then studying (or have a panic attack).

There honestly is no safe way to eyeball doses of research chemicals. Buy a scale or find a suitable solvent and use volumetric dosing instead.

this

don't use RC's without scales; i learned the hard way....