• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids health issues from oxy (ewww)

InTheZone614

Bluelighter
2 things here.........

I've noticed that almost every time I insufflate roxi's, I inevitably develop a fever blister under the nostril I used to blow it down. I never use dollar bills, and I always use a new straw for each nightly session. I don't use every day. Does the oxy itself cause cold sores? I swear this happens every time I decide to partake! Also happens on a couple spots on my bottom lip (in the exact same two spots), but this may be auto-inoculation from touching my nose and then my mouth in the same night. Does oxy somehow lower my immune system in some way to cause this to happen? I don't use daily, but I swear I develop these cold sores EVERY time I do decide to use.

Also, in addition to the gross stuff mentioned above, my face also always breaks out after using oxy. Are these two things related? It sucks! And yes, I realize the easy answer to is to just stop and never use again, but it sucks that I can't even be an occasional user without devloping cold sores and facial pimples afterwards..........arrgh!!!! Just wondering if anyone had any insight as to why this occurs. Again, not an addict or daily user, but I hate that this happens every time I want to have a fun night once in awhile, then end up paying for it for the next couple weeks while waiting for my cold sores and acne-like face pimples to clear up. Whyyyyyyy? :X

how often do you use out of interest?

Sniffing Oxys will put some strain on your immune system, I mean it's hardly going to be good for your health is it :D

Oral dosing has better B.A. and may well give you fewer problems, give it a go.

Histamine type reaction? Worst eww side effect is chronic constipation.

Maybe you are allergic to some kind of binder/filler?

Yes, insufflating does put a strain on your immune system. How soon after snorting does the blisters/other marks appear?

I think maybe every body reacts differently...instead of breaking out, I tend to get really swollen and gain about 5 pounds of bloat every time I use it on a consistent basis....