• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Wet Heroin #3 fine brown powder? alike apple sauce when cooked but without the apples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Williams

Bluelighter
Ok recently I've been scoring from same guy half good stuff. last night I got 1.4 (worked out a deal). Lost car keys in my room anyway I used the spare and grabed it out the car.

it was 24hr ago and I open up the bag and it looks similer to black tar heoin that the US have but I am UK.

I tried crushing it but its sticky as I wanted to get it back to a powder like UK base amphetamine. and then snort and taste

I tried .4g (lower than normal) in 1ml of water it went sludgym kept adding water. I use cotton to filtler into a HUGE needle then syringe. then redone IN kept adding water.

Summit is up, usually wet Heroin (water/rain) you shouild be cool just adding to "more water " and citric.

The dangers:

It's not heroin but something else?
it's just water and is breaking down to 3mam/6mam/morphine so dosage may be 2-4x
iWater in H breeds bacteria fast plus I am unsure on the bacteria level AS IS.

smoking is an option I need a lighter, heat -this should run just like normal Heroin. I called him befroe no answer, then txt'ed then called. again (phone is off). It's a good job IN have bupe as backup.

So did you add the citric acid to it? Also, is it unusual for him not to answer you, or do you think he is doing it because he might have sold you fake stuff?

it's unsual of him. YEAH I added a full 100mg bag. The smell is diff - I will call aagain tomorrow. good job I aint rattlin. Lookso opiumy to me.

Something definitely doesn't sound right about it... I don't have much expierence with UK dope, but I know what you are describing does not fit the bill..

So he called back sorry, I show him it and he's all that's not proper gear he said it was off some weed guys anyway went to a stash location outside on a field and gave me a g for half price since I gave him .6 and not full 1.2 anyway I trust him enough not to check it as police cars pass you n stuff unpon getting home it's pretty much the same bar yellow bits?

Here are a few pics:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4DFrP26RpyhV1AwV3E0X2kwOU0/edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4DFrP26RpyheE5wYnR4Wk53UFE/edit
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4DFrP26RpyhM1NmS2FxbWt0ZlE/edit

and todays:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4DFrP26RpyhQjZiQVB3Qzhqdzg/edit

I call the other number/dealer they don't both get along but are connected. To my suprise he's ran out and is due in proper stuff which was offered days agio.

it's either places ran dry and the kid scored crap but later we'll land with normal stuff or someone found his stuff and swapped it.
or ... later I end up with this crap - either way I will check it

call the kid back and he aint answering - chances are later it'll be normal.

What info on prepping IV opium can you give? I don't plan on it just to see it work or id it.

^looks like you got screwed over. what THE FUCK are those big yellow chunks in there? those should not be in there.

is it bitter?

looks like dried out play-dough.

i would cut your losses and find someone else.

-lenses

Tony baby, you're fuckin with us! That looks like brown sugar with pollen or something, what is that yellow shit?

Damn.. I would never put that crud in my veins... haha. I mean, if that was all I could get and I was desperate... maybe. But, glad I live on the east coast US. :\

Looks like somebody ate some corn and took a shit in a bag and sold it to you. let it ferment and huff it or drink it, whatever ya do to get high on crap. ha nah im kidding. but thats not normal, dont go to that guy anymore. he obviously doesnt care about his customers' saftey, or even his own if hes willing to sell that to a junky (not saying you are one, but your not the only one he sells to probably). But i know if i got that i wouldnt be associating myself with him anymore. i dont know what UK dope looks like but im 100% positive that there isnt yellow chunks in it.

^Agree with poster above. And all other posters... this is some devious shit (no pun intended).

1st round of pics looks like some semi-heat treated cold-pressed hash... the second, well shit with corn sums it up. and if you can't tell the smell of hash from the smell of dope, then you should do neither. and you seem like you are experienced to some degree with H no. 3 (UK base as u call it, more correct than no. 3 actually, so heroin base we call it), so don't you know that very distinct smell that comes up in the vapours just as it comes to a simmer and the dope goes into solution (if u have added acid)?

Either way, use your senses, and if you have to try it, snort some but taste some first. All opiates have the same underlying bitter taste, although they vary a bit, there is a very distinct taste to opiates that can't fool an addict but may fool the amateur. If it's opium, it will have a sweet, bitter taste, as well as smell sometimes combined with a nauseating plant aroma to it when heated. You could put some on foil, heat it, vapourize it, burn it, and check out the range of smells that come up through the process. If at any point there is something that smells off to you, don't do it. Try melt and burn some honey, sugar and see if those smells compare, cause it could well be sugar (as someone already said - brown sugar). I have come across a lot of diacetylmorphine base that has been cut with sugar, especially as it sometimes comes as this reddish/brown chunks where brown cane sugar easily would blend in - bastard distribitors wanting to make a buck - any idea how much damage sugar can do to veins if injected?!?!?!

In short, be smart, don't inject it if you aren't sure, especially if you are using simple filter techniques and so on. Bro, just be be safe. If you decide that it is indeed to some degree heroin, do not shoot it, rather swallow it (I know, oral heroin is a waste, but shooting shit with corn in your veins seems also to be a waste to me, a comparably much bigger one... check out IV-oral dose conversion charts and start small). And get a new guy for your supply, or rustle some truth out of the corn-munching-cunt.

EDIT: Just thought that since it looks like shit with corn, another option is putting it back where it came from, plug it up yer arse! But again, only if you have confirmed the dope content!

^I guess the word sweet has numerous connotations in this case... I meant that same sweet smell/taste(coupling taste and smell often happens) that comes from cooking morphine, diacetylmorphine etc. Not exactly sweet, but not bitter either. The opium latex does have naturally occuring sugars that give it a sweeter overall 'appeal' than more refined products. Although the bitterness of the opiate alkaloids will override all other tastes if prominent in the mix. Yeah, sweet, bad word, but in lack of better.... Anyways, my main point was for the dude to be careful and not IV corn-filled shit, in a few words...

Putting that shit in your veins... you mine as well go out, get a handful of dirt, put it in a cooker, and shoot it.. because that's basically what you'd be doing anyway.

Neither of those look legitimate to me.
I'm live in the us on the west coast so I'm very familiar with black tar and that looks nothing like. That doesn't even look like the Mexican brown powder. Neither does the second kind. Anyways always smell it when you first get it, and if your willing to taste it. The smell should be vinegary and bitter smelling. The taste will be very bitter and in my case the bitter taste lasts for a little on my tongue. Also if your unsure if its real or not never IV it. That is dangerous when your dealing with a possibly unknown substance. Try smoking it on foil or snorting a little first. Also if you can, I suggest you find a new dealer. One where you do t have to worry about them giving you fake shit.

Last edited:
The whole things joke! come on, it's brown sugar and curry powder! this threads gotten ridiculous!

Looks like somebody ate some corn and took a shit in a bag and sold it to you. let it ferment and huff it or drink it, whatever ya do to get high on crap.

I thought it looked like a dog ate a yellow crayon and took a shit, and they bagged it up and sold it like that.

We don't allow substance ID threads so I'm going to close this. As others have said it doesn't look legit, so it's best to just flush it down the toilet since it probably belongs there anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.