• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos phenazepam tablets ?

Aphex747

Bluelighter
I was recently put back on 1 mg klonopin, 3x a day. i was using 2.5 a day and saving 2/3 of them in case i ever got my script changed. well im glad i did, because i didnt know my health insurance had been cancelled until i went in for my last appointment and found out my health card had been declined. my health plan case manager told me the only way i can get back on state health care, is if im pregant....well ive read around on google and have discovered to my dismay, and despite the movie "junior " with arnold schwarzenegger....its almost impossible really.

so my question is, has anyone heard of a reliable phenazepam blister pack, like etizolam has, with intas? ive been using etizolam to manage my anxiety without klonopin, but it doesnt last long AT ALL. i hear phenazepam does, and that its actually kind of similar to clonazepam. i dont want to buy powder, ive heard the horror stories. im wondering if there is a legit, phenazepam tablet (not pellet) available anywhere in the world?? i dont trust powders or pellets, but i do trust (more so) pharmaceutical grade tablets. ive done ALOT of looking arond on tor browsers and everywhere else and am coming up with only powders and pellets. can anyone shed some light on this, for those of us who wish to manage our anxiety and have no health coverage, and dont want to go to jail buying pills on the street?

**I have read the BL rules and am NOT sourcing. im just asking if such a thing exists even at this point?**

thanks felow bluelighters -aphex

Im sure they exist somewhere, no idea of the brand or country though. I know they come in blister packs( there was a wiki article that shows part of phenazem tablets in blisters in a picture).

no tablets anywhere i know of. You wouldn't want some sketchy guys making ur tablets anyway. P-pam is safe enough if you liquid dose and have someone hold your shit.

Maybe, but it is silly to put it in pill form because it is cheap and sold in vast quantaties in grams in such
Plus it is extra work to put it in pill form

Etizolam is used in medicAL field in India and Italy which is why they are found in pill forms

i hear ya guys.. the only thing that concerns me with phenaz powder is that some vendor have 99% purity, others have who knows what. with the tablets, at least i know what im getting, but im not against doing it as a powder, im very resposible with chems and meds. i think so anyways

can anyone whos used both more than a handful of times, compare phenazepam to clonazepam? im hoping it will work somewhat the same ways. valium is too weak for me, and xanax doesnt last but for a couple hours, thus my issue with etizolam. any info would be great, thanks! -aphex

I've used clonaze and phenaz extensively. Phenazepam has worse amnesiac properties, you won't remember shit. it lasts longer but it's actual effects only stay around for 8 hours, so it builds in your system till you black out. They aren't much different, i prefer phenaz for getting fucked up though.

careful with it man, ruined my life at one time. Really, etizolam is more recreational than phenaz tho, but preferences vary.

buy the powder and dissolve it in PG to make it dose-able.

This is just what I did. I few years ago I got some phenazepam in powder form. I was super worried that if I took too much I would black out and be a raving dick bag to my GF and family. So I bought some PG and made a solution where 1 ml= 1mg. I had to use a double boiler to get the powder to dissolve into the liquid but it works. Just take an oral syringe and use 1 ml. Works really well.
I hope this helps!

^that does help, thanks change-jug. i may end up ordering some powder before too long. im just trying to run a few vendors i have by reliable sources to make sure i actually get "phenazepam" and its at LEAST 90% active. plus alot of places want you to order 10+ grams, and thats.....ALOT. i know im going to try it eventually, i just gotta keep looking around. i still have a few kpins leftover, but they certainly wont last forever. thanks guys -aphex