• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc addicted to unknown bad "cocaine"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtbag

Greenlighter
I am not asking if you can tell me what it is. Please don't because I believe it is against the rules. SWIM has been doing what he thought was just bad cocaine but turns out was probably bath salts or something else? Possibly MDPV? Batches ranged from good to bad so SWIM believes that it could have been anything but recently has turned different and had him start to really notice. It either has a little bit of cocaine or some lidocaine in it for numbing so it is meant to be sold as cocaine and SWIM knows it has been to others for a long time. He felt effects of withdrawals where his legs were very tired, felt extremely depressed and irritable. It normally took 2 days for this to take effect. SWIM is wondering if he should check into inpatient or can ride this out at home? If tests that can be bought to identify these cuts would be accurate (bath salt/cocaine test). He has access to benzos, seroquel, and soma. Also takes suboxone daily as prescribed along with benzos. He also drinks a couple beers for the come down every night. Could get adderall if it could help ween down without any neuro toxic damage. Because these were probably all dopamine reuptake inhibitors?? Not sure? SWIM says they felt ampy because it kept him on his computer for long periods of time. Any information on how SWIM should go about stopping this 4 month of daily use. SWIM realized he made a big mistake. Probably the worst in his life. Very scared and wants to know what to expect from this. The most usage daily was probably 1g at most. Probably a misture of things mostly so maybe 500/500 something else. Who knows.

I used to have an old account on here called oxy something. It was a couple years ago and cannot login. so also hello to everyone again! I remembered everyone was very helpful so I'm back. Thanks!

are you asking anything in particular? or just sharing your experience? it's blog material if that's the case.

also, it's against the rules to use SWIM, we know it's you. and it doesn't protect you in anyway whatsoever. you should edit it out, mate.

Sounds like you got something other than cocaine but it's hard to say. Just ride it out and don't use this chemical again.

Status
Not open for further replies.