• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorph Contin 30mg - Best ROA

ReggieTheCat

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm new to this forum. Iacquired some red 30mg Hydromorph Contin capsules in Canada. They have these diamond hard beads in them. Let's say that about 18mg of regular Dilaudid intranasal gets me feeling good. What would be the best way for me to catch a similar buzz with these? What if he just swallowed it? I don't I.V and I'm not sure if I should try plugging since I have never done it and I paid some serious dollars for it and wouldn't want to waist it by doing it incorrectly. Please help me out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap!! A 30mg Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) pill??! Too bad it sounds like they are pretty much "abuse proof" meaning that it sounds like they are impossible to break down and inject. I say this b/c you say they have those little balls in them like those morphine pills here in America... Hydromorphone is pretty much useless orally and snorted.. the best bet it seems you have with those ones you got is to just crush em up and snort them, if thats even possible...

Just think how many people would be dropping dead like flies if those 30mgs Dilly D's in Canada were like the K4's here in America..lol oh man it would be a overdose epidemic!!

Holy crap!! A 30mg Dilaudid (Hydromorphone) pill??! Too bad it sounds like they are pretty much "abuse proof" meaning that it sounds like they are impossible to break down and inject. I say this b/c you say they have those little balls in them like those morphine pills here in America... Hydromorphone is pretty much useless orally and snorted.. the best bet it seems you have with those ones you got is to just crush em up and snort them, if thats even possible...

Just think how many people would be dropping dead like flies if those 30mgs Dilly D's in Canada were like the K4's here in America..lol oh man it would be a overdose epidemic!!

You know we have 32 and 64mg hydromorphone ER pills in australia right? Jurnista they are marketed as. They are pretty shit though.

EDIT: oh you're an american - I always thought you were an aussie for some reason.

Last edited:
I was gettIng the 24s and if u don't Iv just crush em and snort with mortar pestle. I tried eating and don't feel anything, plugging not so much

Snorting is the way to go. Take a plate, and a Coffee mug, and crush roll the coffee mug over the beads, and keep doing that, and than take a card and move the beads altogether again and then go back and fourth rubbing the coffee mug against the beads to the plate, and these will crush them up really good and fine if you do it correctly. I've been doing it for a few years, and Hydromorphone is no opioid to fuck with if you don't have a tolerance, but if you do, than it is much stronger than Oxycodone if you crush the 30's good enough and snort them, its like heaven. Hope this helps a bit, Sorry just a quick reply as I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Cheers.

Snorting is the way to go. Take a plate, and a Coffee mug, and crush roll the coffee mug over the beads, and keep doing that, and than take a card and move the beads altogether again and then go back and fourth rubbing the coffee mug against the beads to the plate, and these will crush them up really good and fine if you do it correctly. I've been doing it for a few years, and Hydromorphone is no opioid to fuck with if you don't have a tolerance, but if you do, than it is much stronger than Oxycodone if you crush the 30's good enough and snort them, its like heaven. Hope this helps a bit, Sorry just a quick reply as I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Cheers.
^^^This right her ladies and gents. I used to rail ALOT of oxycontin a year or so back and had to get clean for a year or so. I aquired a 30mg Hydromorph with the little white beads in it, about a week ago. AND HOYL FUCK. Much stronger then oxycontin. I puked around 7-8 time ahaha, and I only railed about 10-12mg tops..Fuck I was high all day pre much..DEF going to look into grabbin another few. Pricey but damn I missed opioids for some time now!

I rail hydromorph everyday.use a good chrusher set up.i use a small 3oz ss shot glass and the rounded end of a large metal punch chisel.grind well . Very easy to crush the hard beads if your set up with a crusher and pick your favorite roa.if you gonna rail a bunch space them out a bit .you will get way more buzzed than just crushing 30 mgs and doing it in one shot.tried it many times as my tolerance grew.and if you don't have tolerance watch out, I could rail oxy 80's in one go and when neos came i switched my script to hydromorph cause i already did them before.I would do2x12mg and be puking.so be careful even if you haave a bit of tolerance. buy saline nasal spray .the areosol ones are the best.best spray control.that makes it possible to do rails more often.i read on Bl this guy was dissolving pills and adding to saline spray bottle . I'm gonna try this this tommorow and report back.ill make it hella strong to make sure it works or not.

Last edited:
I rail hydromorph everyday.use a good chrusher set up.i use a small 3oz ss shot glass and the rounded end of a large metal punch chisel.grind well . Very easy to crush the hard beads if your set up with a crusher and pick your favorite roa.if you gonna rail a bunch space them out a bit .you will get way more buzzed than just crushing 30 mgs and doing it in one shot.tried it many times as my tolerance grew.and if you don't have tolerance watch out, I could rail oxy 80's in one go and when neos came i switched my script to hydromorph cause i already did them before.I would do2x12mg and be puking.so be careful even if you haave a bit of tolerance. buy saline nasal spray .the areosol ones are the best.best spray control.that makes it possible to do rails more often.i read on Bl this guy was dissolving pills and adding to saline spray bottle . I'm gonna try this this tommorow and report back.ill make it hella strong to make sure it works or not.

No report back about how the nasal spray went.. too bad was interested in reading that .