• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Crazy Heroin Tolerance 12-20+ bags a day IV

SooOneFive

Greenlighter
my friend who i wont name is injecting heroin.
the issue is that his tolerance is crazy high.
he only has been injecting heroin for about a month or two and he was snorting heroin before that for about a month or two.
but the thing is my friend can inject 10 bags in 4 hours and not be too high, i mean he will go to work and deal with customers no problem with 10 bags in his system.. i know because hes doing it RIGHT NOW and no body will even suspect he is high...
between 10am-2pm he literaly injected 10 bags and is not dipping or even feeling good..
also he did not use any suboxones/naxalone or anything to block it..
my other friend does like 2 bags and gets crazy high. but this friend.. never seems to be high..
except maybe at night after a long day of shooting all day, after his 15th bag he might be dipping, A LITTLE.
but i see people shoot 3-6 and they cant even hold a conversation with you because they are dipping too hard.

----------------this is my question and the reason i made this thread----------------

how much do you/your friends do? and how much is too much?
i mean ultimately my friend knows he has to quit and he tried.. but my question is how is it possible that he can do so much and not be falling out?
i hear that fiends on the blocks, homeless, buming on the streets, after about 4 bags they are sleeping. but my friend he can do 10 and be fine and want to do more..
if my friend has money he will shoot anywhere from 10-20 bags a day.. and be high maybe 2ce out the whole day..
and after he shoots all those bags he doesnt have trouble breathing or anything.. but is he risking his life? the chance of ODing?
i mean i know u can die after 1 dose.. but realisticaly his tolerance is so frikking crazy high he doesnt worry about it..
also my friend had an idea of doing about 4-6 bags a day to 'ween off' of it.. so he can quit. cus right now even with subs the Withdraw is crazy.
so he figures if he does 4 bags for a week or two he can just take subs and quit and make it easier on himself.
anyone have any advice? or tips? on quiting.. because he wants to quit so bad.. heroin is ruining his life.. he is spending ALL his money and energy and effort and he cant help it.. it CONTROLS him... everyday.. he wants to quit so bad.. seriously.. he is a good guy, he is not some dirty grimey dirtbag he is a good honest clean 22 year old man who just wants to get clean and get on with his life.. he goes to work 6 days a week and is never late, hes been juggling his job,family, and his habbit for a while now.. but he wants to get rid of his habbit.. if anyone can help.. please help.. thanks!!!!!!

===============SOME INFO/HISTORY===============
maybe this will be helpful?

my friend swim started about 3 years ago popping 5mg Oxycodones and soemtimes hydrocodones.
i remember he grabbed 100 peices of 80-mg Oxycontin to resell and for self consumption but after about the 4th time they changed the formula to the "OP's" and thats when shit hit the fan.
he was basicaly stuck with 100 OP that nobody wanted (if you dont know already the pill was changed so that it was nearly impossible to crush/snort or melt or otherwise tampered with and your only choice was to swallow it pretty much) so he ended up taking alot of it everyday..
he messed with 30mg Roxi's after that for about 2 years.
he messed with the roxis for a long time snorting about 3 a day and after some time his tolerance built up again to about 10-16 a day smoking/snorting.
recently his best friend died in a car crash on swims birthday (late may).. (true story)
and it hit him hard.. not saying this is why but soon after that in june he started snorting Heroin.
he started using heroin because of $$$$. 1 bag of heroin around here (east coast) is like <no price discussion>.
so u figgure <no price discussion> he saved himself ALOT of money.
then his tolerance built up quickly for the heroin and then he started shooting
shooting 4 bags a day vs snorting 12 bags.
and now, after about 3 months of doing heroin daily, hes injectiong ALOT more.
He just injected 10 bags today between 10am-2pm but the thing is hes perfectly fine..
his tolerenece is CRAZY.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want to get off Heroin so bad and are spending extraneous amounts of money on it each day then why don't you go to a doctor now and tell them your predicament? Don't wait to pass go, don't collect $200, get to a professional who can implement a plan which will have you feel mentally and financially stable. I mean do you want to be controlled by this chemical or do you want to send it back to the void from whence it came?

Also you will get flamed for discussing prices of drugs and using third person when in fact everyone is 99% sure the subject of this thread is you.

If your friend wants help he needs to get it.

If your worried about your friend talk to him.

Nobody here can help your friend. I don't know exactly what kind of advice you are looking for.

If this is really YOU and not your friend edit your post to reflect that.

We don't allow 3rd person posts in OD. Neither do we allow swim.

Please consider bupe maintainance along with cognitive therapy focusing on addiction. There is no way for you to sustain your habit at this rate and will fall into a very deep hole with every passing day. Also swim wont help YOU. I urge you to focus on treatment and take as many negative influences out of your life.

This crazy chick I know is shooting over 60 bags a day right now. She's doing shots of 12 bags that I'm afraid to do 4 of and I have a high tolerance. Girl stays nodded out all the time.

This crazy chick I know is shooting over 60 bags a day right now. She's doing shots of 12 bags that I'm afraid to do 4 of and I have a high tolerance. Girl stays nodded out all the time.

6 grams daaaamn.... im guessing each bag is .1 but 60 bags is insane.... IVing the shit.......

@OP, your current post is/was in violation of multiple forum guidelines: CAPS LOCK / posting etiquette, price discussion, Use of SWIM/third person.

Please review both of the first two links in my signature thoroughly prior to posting again. If you have any questions about meeting the posting standards of Other Drugs, feel free to contact me personally via private message.

Please consider bupe maintainance along with cognitive therapy focusing on addiction. There is no way for you to sustain your habit at this rate and will fall into a very deep hole with every passing day. Also swim wont help YOU. I urge you to focus on treatment and take as many negative influences out of your life.

Agreed, bupe has helped my life a great deal. The reason i decided to get on bupe was after a year on heroin where i lost control. I chose bupe of methadone because i can go once a month get my 90 suboxone and get on with my life as opposed to a methadone clinic where i go everyday ( with a chance after months to start getting 1 or 2 days supply. Also with bupe my doctor has no problems with my using benzodiazepines.