• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Using Promethazine for Mephedrone come-down?

SPDemon420

Bluelighter
Ive done some searching, and havent been able to find anything about using Promethazine for blunting Mephedrones comedown.. I know theres no real solid answer if this is safe with no research, but any personal experiences?

Based on what it's interactions are with other stimulants, it seems to be safe.
Wait for someone more knowledgeable though.

It's an RC so there's no definite answer.

Mephedrone aftermath can be a real bitch - agitation and anxiety, but I'd personally recommend you get some Etizolam for your Mephedrone comedowns, it's what I use anyway. Just be careful with your dosages though. If you're benzo intolerant, 1-2mg should do the job just fine. The agitation and anxiety of the Mephedrone comedown will dissapate within 15 minutes of you dosing and you'll probably experience a nice blissful 30-60 minutes before feeling asleep.

Make sure you get either the Etilaam brand (easy to find on Google) or the pink 2mg pellets (the ones that I use). There are some dodgy bastards about selling cut blue pellets so make sure you research in full before purchasing. <3

:)

Mephedrone (4-MMC/4-methylmethcathinone) isn't a psychedelic drug.

I'm going to move this from Psychedelic Drugs to Other Drugs - the more appropriate focus forum.

PD --> OD

^ sorry about that, was actually going to put it in OD but couldnt make up my mind.

I would consider Etiz, but I believe its classified in the US.