• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine cocaine cut with protein powder please help

DylanG204

Bluelighter
i have received a few grams fishscale yayo , but whoever had it before cut it with protein powder (thanks to dealer for telling me)

i tried too make a solution for a nasal spray container and it was thick / milky , and had undissolved white foam / gunk on the top.

protein is somewhat soluble in water so if i made a solution and let it settle and took off the top or bottom layer with a needle , would this remove all of the protein powder ?

does anybody have a better idea in removing this cut?

my roomate may have cut it with some baking soda, could be another possibility, is there a simple way too remove baking soda?

Ummm, so how is this fishscale? Dude, your dealer sells you some coke and says, oh, btw, it's cut with protein powder. Then your roommate cuts it with baking soda? The answer is, there is nothing you can do. Get an new dealer and a new roommate.

What deblanc said. Don't buy product from shady fuckwits who are only out to rip you off.

You could always take your coke/protein mix and dissolve it in some cold water. (40mls per gramme of yayo).

It's important NOT to heat it.
Cocaine is highly water soluble. If you heat it you're only helping unwanted cuts to remain in the solution.

Then suck the dissolved cocaine/water through a filter into a syringe.

Anything left behind isn't cocaine so you need to throw it in the trash.

Afterwards, get a ladle or big spoon, fill it with some ammonia & squirt the coke/water solution into it.
The cocaine water solution should form into hard base instantly.

You shouldn't need any heat to help the process.

Once the base has formed, scrape it out of the ammonia/ladle and rinse it with cold water to wash the ammonia off. (cocaine base isn't water soluble so don't worry)

You can then follow these steps to convert the base into cocaine hydrochloride and there should be no nasty cuts in the finished product. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/293428-turning-freebase-crack-into-powder-cocaine-the-procedure!

Good luck.
I hope that explains it enough.

If it's cut with protein powder, it ain't fish scale hah.

Should have done a simple acetone wash.

^^ I doubt an acetone wash would be effective.

An a/b extraction would be better.

Well coke hcl isn't soluble in anhydrous acetone. So I doubt something like protein powder would be.

Iirc an acetone wash acts as the final process of cocaine manufacture. (A step that is often overlooked in the depths of the amazon)

I'm no chemist, but I read somewhere that it rids unwanted alkaloids that form in most of today's cocaine due to rushed production.

You basically need v pure cocaine to even consider an acetone wash.

Cocaine is insoluble in acetone, that's correct, but the rest of your post isn't true. It's a very simple purifying procedure that anybody can do at home on personal amounts of cocaine of any purity to separate most common cuts (with the exception of levamisole) from the cocaine itself, leaving pure cocaine hcl.

I hope this isn't whey protein powder... I drink that on a daily basis, and it's incredibly sticky when mixed with the tiniest amount of water.

Aren't there enough NON food products these dumbasses can cut their shit with?

Cocaine is insoluble in acetone, that's correct, but the rest of your post isn't true. It's a very simple purifying procedure that anybody can do at home on personal amounts of cocaine of any purity to separate most common cuts (with the exception of levamisole) from the cocaine itself, leaving pure cocaine hcl.

No you're wrong.

Acetone isn't some magical solvent.
I'd bet a penny to a pound that protein powder isn't soluble in acetone.

EDIT: Where's an ADD bluelighter when you need em...

What do you mean I'm wrong? I've done acetone washes plenty of times, say something more than "you're wrong", that's not an argument. Acetone washes are not for pure cocaine only, it's to purify cocaine from common soluble adulterants.

I never said protein powder would be soluble in acetone. In fact several posts up I made it clear that I didn't know it's solubility.

^^ You said my post about protein powder not being soluble in acetone wasn't true.

I just can't see acetone being strong enough to dissolve protein powder.

Plus you do need v pure cocaine to even consider an acetone wash. (or any form of purification)
Otherwise it'd cost an arm and a leg.

To say acetone dissolves most common cuts is also a bit ott imo.

Iirc an acetone wash acts as the final process of cocaine manufacture. (A step that is often overlooked in the depths of the amazon)

I'm no chemist, but I read somewhere that it rids unwanted alkaloids that form in most of today's cocaine due to rushed production.

You basically need v pure cocaine to even consider an acetone wash

This was what I was saying was off. Acetone does get rid of many common cuts added to cocaine which is why it's effective in an acetone wash.

Im not going to say this is not fishscale because im not from the USA (thankgod) and we dont use this word, however i will say that you should look into getting a new dealer and if you got told it was cut with some fucked up shit then why would you mix it with water? and also mostly when ur dealer tells u the gear is great but its cut with a certain product its because its not great, dont think your dealer is your friend because he told you this, he's just telling you its shitty beforehand so you cant complain afterwards, if the gear was good he wouldnt tell you it was cut, he would most likely try to make you beleive it was uncut.

they olny added soda too my powder , the rocks are still covered in shine . i have 1 gram of this should i post a pic so you know im not a retard ?

a gram of this cooked into .8 of hard , i washed with water after cooking , sparkley white freebase but not as shiny as the hcl

next stuff i pick up thats fishscale i am going too ..

1. Rince coke HCL in acetone remove any possible cut, dry product
2. freebase the product , and wash in water (always comes out weighing less , so hasto mean it is more pure)
3. dissolve freebase in acetone and add muratic acid
4 dry and enjoy 70-99% pure goods