• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs possible emergency - sorry for not exhausing search engine first!

lady_stardust

Greenlighter
i may have over done it w/mdvp. i took a very small quantity, but have had bad experiences and sever/sensative responces in the past to r/cs. this is the first time i've used this particular chem.

i guess my main question is: because i feel i am speeding far too much, etc. ( please excuse lack of details. i will edit after get question out - hoping for answers, then will fill in details if appropriate. i am wondering if plugging diazepam would be best, i.e., fastest way to get it in to my system? i have pills, would pulverize them, add water, and plug. but have wondered how, why plugging such a benzo (non water soluble) would even work, for the same reasons snorting non water soluable benzos doesn't. i've read people swear by both, but think it's placebo......

sorry - don't mean to sound judgemental at such a time! after doing something stipid just now myself.

ideas? thank u BLers!

also, Mods, sorry if wrong forum. please feel free to move, but could u pm me if u do? thanks

Last edited:
Yeah, as you said, benzos aren't soluble in water, so plugging it wouldn't work. Sub-lingual administration would be quickest.

fastest roa is insufflation, which works but not as well as orally or sublingually. i would use subligually, as it hits in about 5-7 minutes.

I wouldn't even recommend snorting diazepam. Sublingual if oral isn't available, oral over them all.

As much as insufflating benzos gets put down on BL, a lot of users here have commented that it definitely works, it's just extremely ineffective.

For the sake of HR and preventing psychological addiction, stick to oral dosing if you can. The quicker the ROA is, the quicker you go from sober to feeling the drug; the subjective change from 0 - 60mph is the intensity of the high.

60 mph might not be a fast speed on the highway, just as 0.5mg of Xanax might not be anything "intense," but if you get up to 60 in under 6 seconds, the acceleration feels intense and the experience is very pleasurable. This is why insufflated oxycodone feels a lot more potent, despite being about half as efficient as just taking it orally.

You know what else definitely, and I actually mean definitely, works effectively all the time? Sublingual.

It's not always practical to snort things even if you enjoy the process of insufflation.

lol! i could have sworn i responded to all of the wonderful bLs posts days ago.....on empty stomach, chewed and swalloweed 10 mgs diazepam..

okay - thanks again!
g

I am just going to go out on a limb and point this out. IF you had just eaten it orally vs. opening this topic and waiting for confirmation to plug it would it have gotten into your system about the same time if not faster ; )