• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Suboxone redose question, any help boys?

DonStatus

Bluelighter
Ok got a quick question and any help would be greatly appreciated. If you could let me know so I can avoid PW that'd be awesome in true blue light fashion ;). Ok so basically I lve been on suboxone for 5 days now, since monday and I've been taking 8mg a day. It really helps but that's not the issue now, last night was Friday night and I did 60mg of oxy after my 3pm usual dose didn't feel much but it helped to chill last night. So my question is am I safe to take my usual 3pm 8mg dose today? Keep it mind it's been 5days at 8mg and I took 60 mg around 12 hours ago. Am I good to take more considering its been 12 hours and subs are already built up in my system? Thanks guys I don't wanna be sick on a Saturday. I'll wait for a reponse

i would wait as long as you can, preferably until you start feeling wd's coming on. that's the rule i've always followed, and fortunately i have never had to deal with the PW's.

Thanks for the reply, I waited about 14hours roughly. Took my 8mg now I feel great, no puking, shitting and dieing today! :)

Last edited: