• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Did My CWE work?

lulz87

Greenlighter
Ok so I crushed 400mg of codeine which features paracetamol, put it in some cold water, left it for 15 minutes then filtered it through a wet tissue. Got a clear liquid.

If I consumes that liquid, how long should it take to take effect? If it doesn't take effect, why wouldn't it have worked?

On a side note,I mentioned that I did not understand why some CWE methods suggest you dissolve first in hot water... Isn't the whole idea to only dissolve the codeine? Wouldn't this dissolve the whole lot?

Last edited by a moderator:
First rule of bluelight: we don't use swim.
How much APAP are we talking about here? It's not always necessary to do a CWE

umm dont have the bottle, but its a standard 10mg tablet so 500mg i think.

ok so i don't think it worked... why would this be? do you need to let the solution sit for longer than 15 mins before you filter it? i definately dont have tolerance.

Please read through the BLUA in my signature. It will help you with the rules and you will understand how to post questions better. Also use the search engine.

Shaman_Rn posted some great links for you to review.

Welcome to Bluelight lulz_87!!

ok cool, i dont think i broke any rules though?
did i?

I was thinking it but forgot to say please don't use swim, my pet snake, my friend the dope fiend. This is what is against the rules. Always post in first person. Sometimes we do get stuff like "My daughter has been acting weird lately and I found drugs in her room. How can I help her?" but it's in a different forum with a different Type of information being requested.

I hope all is well. See you around.

Don't use hot water during a CWE, and no, it doesn't need to sit for more than 15 minutes, it doesn't even take that long IMO, as opioids are freely soluble in water.