• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Falling skies.

webbykevin

Bluelighter
Just watched season 1 and half of season 2 online.

One thing I noticed that is just wrong, where are all the obese people ?

It's set in america (of which over 60% of the population is grossly overweight and many many people are unhealthy, uneducated and unattractive) and is supposed to represent a cross section of civilian survivors, but all the women in the show are young and attractive with perfect hair and make up and all the guys are fit and healthy, they also all seem quite well spoken and well educated.

Now i can believe in Aliens, I can believe in spaceships from another planet, i can believe in Metallic/organic parasite back harnesses, but asking us to believe that there are not fat ugly stupid people in America is just stretching the boundaries of fiction too far.

Why does Hollywood continue to promote these worn out stereotypes ? surely not everyone is in denial.

i'll repost what i said in the social thread: every character seems to be suffering from some sort of trisomy. it's entertaining in the wrongest way.

Watched first 2 episodes of season 3 last night. There is a lot going on already.

NSFW:
not sure I am going to like the "advanced baby" storyline

is it a decent show? i have it downloaded but am unsure of watching it due to it being complete shit and basically a reiteration of every other film/tv show except with aliens.

That being said... i'll give it a shot if a bler recommends it lol.

Watched first 2 episodes of season 3 last night. There is a lot going on already.

NSFW:
not sure I am going to like the "advanced baby" storyline

Depends how they play it out, I'm assuming it will be played as next step in evolution hybrid type thing that could help the resistances cause down the track. who knows though.

Depends how they play it out, I'm assuming it will be played as next step in evolution hybrid type thing that could help the resistances cause down the track. who knows though.

And my guess it is because of the Professor's prior contact with the aliens that changed his DNA/sperm in some way. I just dont want to see cliched BS that we all see happening occur.

Ah, that was the end? I thought it was a good episode... Not that the others aren't, but this one seemed special.

I'm always seeing potential with this show. It's enough to keep me watching, but I think some of it is left unfulfilled... Still a good one, though. Look forward to next season.