• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

lets make smoking healthy... my ideas (work out reps)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxsicknessxx

Bluelighter
If I do 10 push ups (incline) every time I go to smoke, and 5-10 burppes Every time I go to smoke I figure it will add up through out the day do you think this is possible? That it might help

Do work out reps like that add up over a day..

If I smoke 10 cigs, thats 100 push ups through out the day will that work or does it have to be all at once, any thoughts would be great? or any other easy things I can do every time I go to smoke to sorta even out the smoking.....

Im trying to not waste my days... get back into some sort of shape...

... Um, your usage of tobacco will not just suddenly be made all better if you do pushups and burpees.

smoking will never be healthy
I rationalize it by eating well and exercising at least 5 days a week

Agreed. When I smoked cigarettes/cigars socially with friends while we were drinking as a teenager about once a month, and when I was smoking herb once or a few times a month, or even daily I'd eat right, exercise daily, and do lots of cardio too.

When I was into smoking tobacco I knew smokers who used those water filters on cigarettes but I never used those. I did use a bong since at the time there were not vaporizers and then there was just the Volcano which was very expensive. I never vaped tobacco.

I no longer smoke any tobacco and haven't for decades, and I sometimes do vaporize herb but that's very rare maybe just a few times a year if that.

i think e-cigs or vaping tobacco is about as healthy as it's going to get for now. Tobacco vaping is great in case anyone is wondering, use much less than you would in a bong, tastes pretty nice too. I wonder if all natural, organic tobacco would be significantly healthier than commercial tobacco. I know that nicotine itself can cause cancer but all those chemicals can't be helping.

I am going to quit anyways I can no longer afford my habit and its the one thing I can cut 100percent and save money... it sucks but its going to happen... Maybe have one once in awhile instead ... BUT until then wouldn't doing exercise before I smoke (instead of not working out at all) be more healthy.

Really I should of just asked do push ups add up all day long If I do sets of 10 5 times a day... will that add up?

you are going to need exercise to substitute the nicotine withdrawal it helps immensely
I smoke for 16 years quit for 5 year now smoking again for a year
the time is near for me to stop this negative habit
I know it is wrong but I love it lol

every time you want a cigarette do 20 burpees that feeling of need will dissipate

Status
Not open for further replies.