• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How has your dietary regimen affected your drug experiences?

RhythmSpring

Bluelighter
If you abide by any relatively strict dietary regimen- Low Carb, Very Low Carb, Vegan, Paleo, Fruitarian, what have you, have you noticed that it has affected your experiences of your favorite drugs?

For example, I've eliminated sugar (including fruit) and simple carbs from my diet, and my psyhedelic experiences are much smoother and stress free compared to when I was eating those things. Of course, what I eat affects my state of being primarily, and my drug experiences secondarily, but nevertheless I ask this question.

What I ate before about six weeks ago was a relatively low carb diet that still included some bread and milk. I went primal, not paleo, because cheese is delicious.

I used to get nasty orthostatic hypotension from smoking weed. Like, I would stand up and I'd be blind for about twenty seconds. Ever since I switched I haven't had any dizziness, even if I'm dehydrated and tired and high. It's a nice effect.

the way i diet tends to increase my sensitivity to all drugs. i need far less to get to where i want to be.