• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin dark brown chunky heroin

suicidedoper

Greenlighter
I live on the Jersey shore and anyone from this area knows the heroin here comes in waxed paper bags stamped with a logo the heroin is powder form and is either white or off-white maybe a lil. Grey or tan.. today I messed with a new dealer and got this brown chunky dope it came loose. Basically I paid x amount of dollars and instead of getting 4 bags I got one little nickel bag with this stuff. I've never seen dope like this at first I thought I was beat but turns out it was rather good maybe the best I've ever had.. I sniffed it since I broken my set.normally I would need to sniff double the amount I had since I'm a regular IV user(a very safe and clean IV user I will add) and wow it was great. Since heroin in this form is very rare I'd figure I would share it on here and see if anyone in this area has gotten heroin in this form and How was the quality? From what I read the normal heroin on the east coast is heroin4? And this was heroin3 anyone had it like this?? I have picture message me if ya wanna see it. No I'm not offering to sell on here nor will I share my source or my exact location I only want feedback on heroin in this form.. it was dark brown little chunks not a rock it broke up easy was soft and seemed a little moist wven

rocked up/chunky dope is usually the best.

I have personally NEVER seen anything besides white or brown chunk.

Bro, Yeah you probably got some of the best stuff that is going around the u.s. right now.. Over here on the west coast we usually always see brown chunks so thats normal over here, but I'm like 80% sure that I know what kind of stuff you got by the way you explained it.. I got it a few times and Ive heard that a huge amount of that specific kind made it to the us and people have been saving its called the deadly herion, because people are dying left and right from it because of how potent it is..

Hey doper i think i got the same shit your talking about now i just coppes yesterday n this is what i got dark brown chunky substance that was moist n sticking to the bag badly. I tried a little cause i was nervous it looked like kitty litter should i finish it or get rid of it it did take the withdrawal away for a little what do you think. Send be the picture if you still have it to [email protected]

It isnt #3. Heroin #3 is extinct. It was only ever produced here in SE Asia and all it was was #4 with at least a 60% admixture of caffeine so as to help synch the melting point with the vapourisation point. If they arent nearly in synch virtually all the heroin melts before it can vapourise and you will not get any effect. It also contained dyes and flavourings. It never came in brown. Brown smokable heroin is simply Heroin #2, freebase. What you got was either #4 or else an Acetate, out of Mexico.

brown smokeable heroin is no.3 from afghanistan/pakistan etc. for some reason, this all seems to go to europe.

if what you snorted got you really high when snorted, it almost certainly isnt no.3, as no.3 is not water soluble and must be either smoked or dissolved in water/citric before injecting.

you got some brown no.4 i think, though i've only had no.3 as i'm in the uk.

Smacky: No. You are talking about #2, Heroin Freebase. You do not need an acidic catalyst for #3 and you do not need to synch MP and VP with #2 since Freebase is already optimised naturally.

I live on the Jersey shore and anyone from this area knows the heroin here comes in waxed paper bags stamped with a logo the heroin is powder form and is either white or off-white maybe a lil. Grey or tan.. today I messed with a new dealer and got this brown chunky dope it came loose. Basically I paid x amount of dollars and instead of getting 4 bags I got one little nickel bag with this stuff. I've never seen dope like this at first I thought I was beat but turns out it was rather good maybe the best I've ever had.. I sniffed it since I broken my set.normally I would need to sniff double the amount I had since I'm a regular IV user(a very safe and clean IV user I will add) and wow it was great. Since heroin in this form is very rare I'd figure I would share it on here and see if anyone in this area has gotten heroin in this form and How was the quality? From what I read the normal heroin on the east coast is heroin4? And this was heroin3 anyone had it like this?? I have picture message me if ya wanna see it. No I'm not offering to sell on here nor will I share my source or my exact location I only want feedback on heroin in this form.. it was dark brown little chunks not a rock it broke up easy was soft and seemed a little moist wven

Just because it's brown doesn't mean it's heroin #3. In fact, if you snorted it, and it was heroin #3, it wouldn't have gotten you very high since base heroin doesn't get absorbed very well through the nasal membrane, as it's not water soluble.

It was brown #4, which I've seen many times before.

PBuilder: #2's pH is naturally adjusted to optimal levels by the saline in one's mucous so that it can be insufflated with not much of a problem.

PBuilder: #2's pH is naturally adjusted to optimal levels by the saline in one's mucous so that it can be insufflated with not much of a problem.

In my experience, insufflated #3 from various sources vs insufflated #4 from various sources, #3 was a noticeably weaker high. I don't doubt that it is absorbed through the nasal membrane, but not nearly as well as #4.

When I copped in Jersey I came across this. Connecticut is my stomping grounds and I haven't come across it here. P-town is where I find that stuff you talking about. Our stuff isn't as good

Pbulider: #3 has been extinct for nearly a decade and was only ever found here in SE Asia and Hong Kong. All it was was #4 with a 60%+ admixture of caffeine, dyes and flavourins. It could not be insufflated.

There are 4 types of heroin, 3 in the numbering system:

#1: Morphine Hcl produced only as a precursor in heroin production.

#2: Freebase, made specifically for smoking but can be injected with an acidic catylyst and heat.

#3: #4 with at least a 60% admixture of caffeibe along with dyes and flavourings. It never came in brown, only white, grey, yellow and red. It was the shape and size of grains of rice.

#4: Heroin Hcl made specifically for injection

Tar/Homebake: Heroin Acetate, made without reflux.

#1 and #3 are long extinct.