• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long does it take for testosterone levels to return to normal after opiate use?

blueboxes1

Greenlighter
The title pretty much sums it up. Wondering how long after ceasing frequent opiate use does it take for your test levels to return to normal. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Never! Just kidding, you should probably see a doctor bud... You might have something else going on here... :(

The title pretty much sums it up. Wondering how long after ceasing frequent opiate use does it take for your test levels to return to normal. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Upwards to a year.

for me its a couple days. during withdrawal i notice it comes without much effort at all...

I personally have taken the testosterone gel for 3-4 years and it really helps. I'm 53 and I've retained a decent amount of upper body muscle even though I haven't lifted in years. It obviously helps in the sex drive department but it really does help with your overall "self". For the record, I've been in pain management for the better part of my life since I was in my early 20's. I'd say, get your levels tested and let a doc take it from there. Good Luck!

You can take Tribulus capsules to speed up the process. Google it

well i used opiates for years, from nubain to oxy to heroin to methadone...i quit and and have been clean from them for 4-5 years but id say my test levels arent where they should be..sure, i can put on size and strength but im going to have them tested here soon..i have read reports where opiate addicts has suppressed test levels for years following their drug use..they were forced to get on TRT..