• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine New Coke user, Many questions on my stash and effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killaxbee

Greenlighter
So recently I ventured into the only drug I have never touched. The big C, I have many questions about it and I want to know if there is possibly meth in my stash. I am going to upload a pic of what I got left but here is a description. It is moist, clumpy, mainly a pearly off white, cuts up into tiny little flakes I could say. But the eerie part is this, if you look at it in a light it has random see through crystals. I have dug a few out of the balls and examined them under a light and they seem different from the rest. When snorted I get a burn for maybe 1-2 seconds followed by a slow creeping numbness which then drips. The drip tastes just like it smells, It smells kinda sour and bitter best way I can describe it never had anything that tasted like that in all the e pills, benzos, and opiates iv ingested.

I realize that coke is a salt so its normal to see some shinnyness to it. But what freaks me out and I dont know if this is normal but I will feel a euphoria for about a hour, very relaxing very talkative and in a great mood, as soon as that starts fading I get some mild jaw clencing for the following hour, then followed by a very tiredsome drained feeling but un able to sleep. What spooked me the most today was on my lunch break I went home to take a small fatty and I noticed when I used the bathroom 30 mins later my pupils were huge almost as big as when I have rolled or tripped in the past. While following times iv used I had small-medium but not pin point.

Here are the photos I hope with these you can help me determine if im just paranoid. I say this because I have a pure hate for meth its destroyed parts of my family and I utterly hate the feeling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im not asking for substance ID im simply asking is it normal for cyrstals, does my stash look normal, and are my symptoms normal. I stated this in the title briefly.

Iv been apart of bluelight since 2008 I just cant find my old account. I am aware of the site rules and have always came here for advice.

Cocaine should last 20 to 40 minutes tops from a single 30-100mg nasal dose, it doesn't sound like you have blow. I bet it's some random cathinone cut with lidocaine.

Well the euphoria tops lasts about 40 minutes but I definitely still feel a bit ampy for another hour or so. Does my description of flakeyness and smell mean anything? Or could that easily be replicated.

Cocaine should last 20 to 40 minutes tops

How it looks, tastes, smells, costs is immaterial. If the effects of a small dose lasts longer than about 20 minutes to half an hour, it's not cocaine. Real cocaine doesn't leave you tweaked out and unable to sleep after 3 hours unless you do a shitload of it. It's broken down very rapidly in the body due to its chemical structure.

Also we don't discuss prices here

How it looks, tastes, smells, costs is immaterial. If the effects of a small dose lasts longer than about 20 minutes to half an hour, it's not cocaine. Real cocaine doesn't leave you tweaked out and unable to sleep after 3 hours unless you do a shitload of it.

What he said exactly.

How it looks, tastes, smells, costs is immaterial. If the effects of a small dose lasts longer than about 20 minutes to half an hour, it's not cocaine. Real cocaine doesn't leave you tweaked out and unable to sleep after 3 hours unless you do a shitload of it. It's broken down very rapidly in the body due to its chemical structure.

I imagine you would not consider .5 in 3 hours to a no tolerance person a shit load? Idk im sure your correct I just have a hard time believing that its fake. It most likely is tho im about to flush it lol.

Well the euphoria tops lasts about 40 minutes but I definitely still feel a bit ampy for another hour or so. Does my description of flakeyness and smell mean anything? Or could that easily be replicated.

Your cocaine is of low quality. The due to the duration I don't think it is cut with crystal-meth, or any variant of. What I think you have here is real cocaine, that has been stepped on however much by somebody probably with NoDoZ or some other caffeine pill. That would explain the unpleasnt ampiness hitting you after the euphoria.

And I beg to differ about high quality cocaine lasting for only 20 minutes tops. I have had some stuff that I am *sure* was high potency, very minimal stepped on with clearly inactive ingredients. It kept me euphoric for almost a whole hour off 2 small lines. Didn't pheen like a jackal (though I did think about more for a short while, nothing like what normal cocaine does). Made me numb, but not additive numb. For the record I don't think that stuff is around anymore, and I never bother with coke as a rule because of this. Not to mention I'm trying to avoid the hard stuff anyways.

Also, yes the flakiness and proper smell and glint in the light and colors can all be added back once the product has been major cut.

Your cocaine is of low quality. The due to the duration I don't think it is cut with crystal-meth, or any variant of. What I think you have here is real cocaine, that has been stepped on however much by somebody probably with NoDoZ or some other caffeine pill. That would explain the unpleasnt ampiness hitting you after the euphoria.

And I beg to differ about high quality cocaine lasting for only 20 minutes tops. I have had some stuff that I am *sure* was high potency, very minimal stepped on with clearly inactive ingredients. It kept me euphoric for almost a whole hour off 2 small lines. Didn't pheen like a jackal (though I did think about more for a short while, nothing like what normal cocaine does). Made me numb, but not additive numb. For the record I don't think that stuff is around anymore, and I never bother with coke as a rule because of this. Not to mention I'm trying to avoid the hard stuff anyways.

I appreciate your input. When coming down I do not absolutely fiend like I use to find for more E, or more opiates. No where near close, I do manage to sleep about 5 hours after dose I pretty much started this thread about the clear crystals in it and if they were normal.

Oh one last question does cocaine enlarge your pupils?? This was the first time my pupils enlarged from it and it spooked me a little.

Yes cocaine enlarges your pupiles, and one more thing. If it takes you 4-5 hours to go to sleep after your last does of coke I am even more sure your stuff is cut with caffeine. My advice is to just stop doing cocaine entirely. That is, until you find a better source. Be careful amigo.

Yes cocaine enlarges your pupiles, and one more thing. If it takes you 4-5 hours to go to sleep after your last does of coke I am even more sure your stuff is cut with caffeine. My advice is to just stop doing cocaine entirely. That is, until you find a better source. Be careful amigo.

I 100% agree it hasnt blow my skirt up and I hate amps so much thats why im determining flushing this shit.

Don't flush it unless the temptation is too great to use it or if it is a danger in your house. It could always be traded or you could try to get your money back (I say that with no clue where you picked it up, bear that in mind). Best of luck, sorry this happened to you. Tough on the pheens and put that shit away. Wherever the best away is.

Status
Not open for further replies.