• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Safe to take more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibanez88

Greenlighter
Posted this in BDD but got no replies so going to try here, cheers guys

Hey guys, today has been my first experience with opiates and its been a bit disappointing.

I purchased some tramadol (50mg) and DHC(30mg)

I started off at around 4 pm taking 100mg of tramadol and over the course of about 4 hours took around 300mg, i felt nothing from this, so i waited a few more hours and took 60mg of DHC and over the course of a few hours have worked my way up to 100mg and have a slight buzz and a bit of confusion but that is all, this is all over about an 8 hour period, would it be ok to take more DHC or should i just call it a night?

Tramadol is a opiate antagonist im not sure if your aware but it basically is a fake opiate. If you are looking for a opiate expierience I recommend trying to find some hydrocodone 10mg tabs thats where I started, 2 or 3 of those if your new will have you on a nod.

tramadol is in no way, shape or form an opioid antagonist. its agonist action is just comparatively weak and a lot of the perceived negative effects stem largely from being some weird opioid/SNRI bastard.

Don't go over 200mg Tramadol in a 24 hour period or you start to run the risk of seizures. Since you are already at 300mg, play it safe and call it quits. If you aren't feeling it by now, dosing more isn't likely to help, but is likely to make the situation more dangerous.

Please do not create duplicate threads across forums, this is BDD material.

Status
Not open for further replies.