• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cocaine and Arginine Nitrate Contradictions? (Cellucor's NO3)

mdmantpa

Bluelighter
For full details, I currently take-

Supplements: Cellucor's C4 (Pre-Workout), P6 (Test Booster), and NO3 (Arginine), MusclePharm's Creatine, Glutamine, and BCAA's, MuscleTech's Nitrotech (Whey Protein Blend), BSN's Syntha-6(Whey, Egg, Casein Protein Blend), Optimum Nutrition's Casein Protein, and GNC's Performance and Vitality VitaPak (Multivitamin/mineral, L-Arginine, Saw Palmetto, and Staminol)

Medications: Valium 10mg, 2x daily (morning and afternoon), Lamictal 150mg, 1x daily (morning), Remeron 30mg, 1x daily (bedtime), Valtrex 500mg, 1x daily (morning), Suboxone 2mg, 3x daily (once before each meal)

My question is are there any dangers of taking supplemental Arginine in the form of Arginine Nitrate, as found in Cellucor's NO3 product while using cocaine? I know that Arginine in the form of either L-Arginine or AAKG seems to be fine, and maybe even helpful as it reduces the side effects of Cocaine such as hypertension and blood vessel constriction. I guess I was wondering if there were any concerns with the NO3 form as I have acquired a sample of some fine powder but am currently on a muscle building stack and wanted to try and find out if anything would be dangerous in combination, and if so how long of a time period would anyone suggest to wait after stopping supplement use before taking a few IV shots of the white?

I am not going to be using the C4 within 24 hours of the cocaine because of the stimulants such as caffeine and synephrine found in it, but are there any other dangers besides the obvious (that shooting cocaine is dangerous)? Also as a recreational user of many kinds but mostly opiates such as oxycodone, diamorphine, and hydromorphone, as well as rarely partaking in the use of MDMA, MDA, LSD, DMT and, Psilocybin, would any of the supplements or medications have an adverse effect when taken in combination with my current supplement/medication regimen (besides the obvious Suboxone/Opiate contradiction)? My only main health condition of concern is Hep-C, other than that they are all benign conditions as far as using drugs, such as Herniated Discs and Sciatica...

Any help or insight would be appreciated especially if there are any blatant contradictions! Otherwise on a second note, if you do not know about a harmful interaction with any "street" drugs, does anyone have any recommendations or comments on the supplement stack? I'm curious to know both the safety of my current regimen with mostly the occasional coke/dope binge as well as if anyone would suggest any changes or additions to the current regimen. I am 160lbs, about 16-17% body fat and just getting back into working out hard in the gym and eating healthy (5-6 "clean days" and 1-2 "cheat days". (and before I get any shit for wasting my money on all those supplements, save it please, as I am able to get most supplements for free or close to it because of my job, thanks)

Thanks all! :)