• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Diazepam

MVHSmatt

Greenlighter
Swim has had barely any benzo tolerance, a few months back Swim had 10mg of Diazepam and 10mg of aderol(Half of 20mg orange circular), just this last week, Swim got ahold of three 10mg valium, he did one a day for three days, along with one day taking 20mg Aderol and smoking lots of cannabis throughout. That day when swim when swim went home, he had sex, ejaculating twice, and fell asleep,waking up sick the next morning. Three days later(almost four) and swim is still sick(tempature 99-103(varying constantly) consistent cough, chills, and extremely unmotivated(getting better). Swim took 30mg morphine ER earlier today(around 3pm) ( oxycontin+codone for around month straight around a year ago) ago) With tinkering around with other opiates) Tonight, Swims throat is a bit more soar, and woke up with extreme cottonmouth(Swim hasn't blazed since he came home). Swim was wondering if these are signs of withdrawal, not to concerned, but he is wondering. Any knowledge will help.<3

For starters, no need to swim here. It makes posts really confusing and annoying to read. Have you thought you may just be ill? Gastric flu or similar?

It's unlikely you'll get withdrawla after acute usage of opiates.

You're probably getting sick dude.

Please review the forum guidelines found in my signature and
edit.gif
your post from SWIM --> I.

The symptoms you described do not sound like something a benzodiazepine would induce.

Thanks you guys, and I will gladly not 'swim' as it is fucking annoying to do anyway, thought thats what was wanted here, but glad to here I do not need to do that bullshit. Haha Thanks for advice, I was just wonderin :)

yeah you probably just getting sick lol
why do you take the adderall, prescription?
do you dose your amp and benzo at the same time o.0