• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids urgent advice needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whosajiggawaaa

Bluelighter
Just been told that someone important is arriving in 2 hours and they hitting the biggest club in my city, had I known this I wouldn't have taken 450 mg of tramadol and 600 mg of meprobamate and 20 mgs of oxycontin. I feel like such I dick for missing this, but I know I can't got and not drink. Could I safely drink on these meds without getting nauseous or having any negative effects ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Why cant you go and simply not drink alcohol, if you're that worried about it. Surely you're high enough as it is without needing to add alcohol to the concoction?

Bluelight is not an emergency service.

Don't consume alcohol with that cocktail of drugs the CNS depression would be too high.

Bluelight is not an emergency service.

Don't consume alcohol with that cocktail of drugs the CNS depression would be too high.

This.

You've already taken enough drugs...you'll probably be able to enjoy yourself at the club anyway! No need to drink!

450 mg of tramadol ( very sythretic high dose) low opioid
600 mg of meprobamate ( muslce relaxer like soma )
20 mgs of oxycontin ( good dose ) mild/High Opioid

your taking all of this orally and you think alcohol is not going to cause side effects and fuck up you system

like someone said it can be deadly cocktail 2 opioids and 1 muscle relaxer + Drinking is not a great idea

in fact it stupid...

Yeah, drinking alcohol on that combo is just begging for the emergency room.

Depends what your tolerance is. I could probably take that and feel very little and drink quite a lot easily. Perhaps you would have a few drinks and suffer respiratory distress.

So the only advice to give, is to err on the side of caution. If you need to ask the question, you aren't too experienced with combinations such as this and likely your tolerance isnt high. So don't do it.

As others have said it's a dangerous combination. Whenever I go out to bars or parties with my friends and I have consumed opiates, I just nurse a beer or two throughout the whole night. Also I take less of the opiate than I would if I were just taking it by itself. Otherwise it's too dangerous, plus alcohol dirties the opiate high for me, so that's why I don't like to mix the two, and definitely don't try to get drunk while on opiates.

^What does that matter?

On second thought, I'm going to close this.

Don't mix three depressants and alcohol. It is NOT worth it.

Also, OP, for future reference...please make your thread titles more specific. Generally, threads with "urgent" or "emergency" and the like in the title are either ignored or are closed...and for good reason. As tricomb said, Bluelight is a harm reduction forum, not an emergency service. People are less likely to even read your thread if the title isn't specific.

Mixing lots of depressants with alcohol (another depressant) is extremely dangerous. Don't do it.

PM me if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.