• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Injecting - stupidly clotted up/f***ed vein

Tony Williams

Bluelighter
Alright, that is it - I'm off the gear and IVing to repair myself and heal. Ok 2-3 days ago I shot in the elbow (not the normal place a smaller vein), I had no pins but green tips (which are big boys) and regged and kept slipping it about till it was in and shot. Noticed the day after or hr's I was unable to move my left arm/wrist (LEFT was where I went) and there was two big bruses either side. Ok now it's alot better but my left arm, wrist is still abit dead. I am only worried if there's a clot there and it travels to my heart, arties, brain? or maybe it was just me being wreckless and smashed the vein in (I deserve it - being on stims I get wreckless). I am now stable back on bupe and intend to stay that way.

I ideally don't wanna see my doc or any docs and be told how stupid you are and a low lifee scumbag but I could talk with my keyworker she's sound (as a pound). I know that docs are there to help and know what is best, was not putting them down.

Also I will inc photos - any way to help track marks along with time and no-iving? I wash my arms with 3% FG Hydrogen Peroxide then some cocoa butter thing which has vit e in.

ps. sorry if my typing is not good it's harder with my left hand.

EDIT*******

http://cla9.qr.ai

^^ PHOTO -WHERE I BLEW MY SMALL VEIN SEEMS TO OF HEALED IT'S BRUISE.

Due to stim addiction I notice my skin colour is pale/white, when I should be darker.

Last edited:
Could have hit some nerves. A few years ago i used to hit the vein which runs along the wrist by the thumb up to the outside of my elbow. I fuckes up a shot and after i woke up the next day my forearm, wrist, and hand were stiff, tingling (as if my arm was "asleep"), and some soreness with acute sharp pain while moving it. Lasted a few days and went away (i kept shooting dope so the pain was minimal). Just keep an eye on it for now. If symptoms worsen definitely see a professional.

This is not quite Dark Side material; I am moving this to Other Drugs due to the potentially serious nature of your question and the veritable wealth of people over there who may be able to more adequately help you.

Good luck <3

~ Vaya

TDS>>>OD

Thanks btw. It does seem better, I shot into a nerve ages on my RIGHT side and it HURT 15 m of pain and the funny thing was I still looked for another vein and shot it. Do blood clots thin out/die?

Think I am alright.

i don't know to be honest, but after shooting in my right wrist for the last time (i was shooting MPH), i got a severely bad reaction and had first thought among similar lines like you however it went away and i experienced similar things before. usually you just hit something not meant to be hit with a needle, and if your IV solution was properly filtered (aka micron'd) then you probably have nothing to worry about,

If you are slipping in and out never push the plunger down.. Theres no reason to do that. You want to be in and anchored or your wasting your dope and harming your body. That lump is MASSIVE though.. and its preventing you from omving your wrist? Theres no advice anyone here can give gyou besides see a doctor. Who knows wtf you did.. but an artery runs righ talong that area about 1/2" deep...

Also you can't shoot "into a nerve" lol. It's likely oyu injected into an artery...

There are nerve clustera around the crook of the arm, forearm, and wrist. Im sure they meant poked the nerve cluster during injection (as i did), not shoot directlt into it like a vessel. Btw, shooting into am artery causes severe excruciating pain, no one in their right mind should able to push all that liquid into a vein without crying the whole way through unless the plunger is pushed really fast.

Thanks btw. It does seem better, I shot into a nerve ages on my RIGHT side and it HURT 15 m of pain and the funny thing was I still looked for another vein and shot it. Do blood clots thin out/die?

Think I am alright.

It's more likely that you have phlebitis, which can cause thrombosis, but can also heal with time. When a vein gives out, stay away from it and take a break (or at least rotate your sites). What happens is the inner lining to the venous wall has become damaged and inflamed, causing slowed down circulation and weak blood flow.